Hey, I know this probably isn't the best way to contact you, but can we talk here? I desperately need to get some information to the public but can't be on Discord right now for reasons I wish to keep private addison (talk) 05:19, 21 April 2021 (UTC)
- @AgentBro: Hi Addison! You can direct-message me on Instagram or email me at email@example.com. DrOwl (Talk) 16:08, 21 April 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: I meant like... actually here. The only thing I have access to right now is my school computer and all social media and stuff is blocked addison (talk) 00:43, 22 April 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: Oh, okay. That's fine too. DrOwl (Talk) 14:51, 22 April 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: The first thing is that I would like to ask you if you want to help me with an article on the Wright Ultimatum? It's an important moment in Bonumlandian history and doesn't have an article, and I know little about it. addison (talk) 01:35, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: Yes, but Caeserea is dead. DrOwl (Talk) 14:02, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: Alright? I just want it to not be a stub addison (talk) 12:35, 27 April 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: Okay, I'll help. Also, what is the information you would like to make public? I can pass on the information to people. DrOwl (Talk) 12:58, 27 April 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: I guess the purpose, the demands, and the drafting and proposal process. I alreadyy know enough about the background to write that myself addison (talk) 02:15, 28 April 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: I'm sorry if it seems like I'm bothering you about it so much, but what is the information you said in the first message that you desperately need to get to the public? I can pass it on to the necessary people. Also, can the NDP nominate me for president (since Georgienstine has fusion voting)? Since you're the party leader, you can announce right here that they'll do so, and you don't need a primary or a convention or anything. Thanks! DrOwl (Talk) 15:55, 30 April 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: The desperate information is that certain reforms are taking place involving the role of the monarchy and citizen involvement. These include:
- Reducing the executive power of the Monarch
- Implementing direct democracy
- Abolishing federalism
- Expanding the role of the citizen in public affairs (NOT the same as direct democracy)
- ...and that the reason I have been so inactive is because my phone completely broke and I all I have to access the Internet is my school computer, which doesn't have Discord on it. I may be able to finally come online starting next month at the soonest.
- Another thing that is worth mentioning is that you look goofy in that pic on the right.
Don't hurt me please I have a family who loves meaddison (talk) 23:37, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: Okay, I will pass the information along. And yeah, I do look a little odd in that picture, but it's the most recent picture of me that I think I look half-okay in. DrOwl (Talk) 02:40, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: Also, unless it's blocked by a firewall on the school computer, you should be able to use Discord online. DrOwl (Talk) 02:43, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
addison (talk) 02:49, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: Oh and another thing, in your 2021 State of the Confederation Address, I couldn't hear a darned thing you said. I dunno what it was but the audio was wack. Perhaps add a transcript in the description? addison (talk) 02:52, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: So it is blocked by a firewall. In the video, skip to 13:02, I fixed the audio and restarted the speech. DrOwl (Talk) 03:00, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: Also, I posted the thing in Bonumland.
DrOwl (Talk) 03:06, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: 1) You don't have permission to ping everyone, I don't think; 2) You forgot to tell them I'd be able to come online starting next month addison (talk) 03:18, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: Oh and, in regards to the NDP question, I forgot that even existed; I thought it dissolved. Yeah sure consider yourself nominated addison (talk) 03:21, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: I'm an admin, I can ping everyone, and it worked. I will make sure to let people know that you'll be online next month. Thank you for the nomination, by the way. Oh, by the way, I thought of a more effective way we can communicate - direct message me on Reddit. It's how Raphaël and I talk when he's at school and Discord is blocked by a firewall. My reddit account is u/DrOwl11. DrOwl (Talk) 13:39, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: Reddit is also blocked. addison (talk) 04:34, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
I have decided on something. I will grant Caeserea independence IF it agrees to join the Federation of United Earth. It's a micronation I recently created; you can view the rough draft for the page here. Not only will this end the Caeserean Revolution but it will also bring the Federation one step closer to its end goal. addison (talk) 04:36, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: I would agree, but again, Caeserea is dead. It's inactive. I'll talk to the other revolutionaries. That's a very based premise for a micronation, I love the idea of a united humanity.
- Also, I have a question. Would you be able to write a short speech for the Socialist Labour Party convention tomorrow? You know, explaining why people should vote for me for president. I can post it on your behalf.
- DrOwl (Talk) 16:17, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: Of course! I'll probably have it ready by tonight. addison (talk) 18:25, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: How should I send the speech to you? (I totally forgot soz) addison (talk) 02:59, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: Just post a Google doc link or just the entire speech here. :DrOwl (Talk) 04:05, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: I have another question. I love the idea of United Earth, I was wondering, could I could provide some territory near me to be a constituent country? DrOwl (Talk) 04:24, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: That would be lovely; we are always looking for new constituent countries! By the way, here is the speech:
- Good evening colleagues, fellow Georgienstinians, friends, and haters. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for considering me to be the next President of Georgienstine.
- Since I applied for - and was subsequently granted - Georgienstinian citizenship, I have been a passionate advocate for our Republic's greater good and interests. When a tragic pandemic struck our tiny nation, I led the effort to contain it. It was unacceptable for the health of our fellow citizens to be compromised by the negligence of the Georgienstnian right in fighting the virus. Many of you agreed with me, and the efforts gained the support of over 65% of Georgienstinians.
- Since then, the government has been more proactive about monitoring health and safety regulations all across Georgienstine. As a result of my urging, the government has also begun publishing the protocols and scientific evidence regarding the pandemic to make a healthier, more informed decision for themselves about the personal measures they take.
- During that period, I was any old Congressman. Following that, our movement gained so much traction; I became Minority Leader, and we nearly doubled our seats in the National Congress. One hallmark achievement of ours was increasing accountability for government officials; for no longer were they the elite, they were also Georgienstinians, accountable only to the people. You, any old citizen, can now directly influence national policy because of what we and our movement have done. The accountability initiative allowed us to increase transparency greatly, and corruption is now super uncommon. Once we realized that the issue of climate change could not be tackled due to incompetent opposition, we rallied our supports together and to this day, the pressure is ever so great for the National Congress to pass a climate bill.
- If elected your next president, I will continue to fight for justice, transparency, and equality for all Georgienstinians. I will create a channel of direct citizen participation in the presidency, which supervises the entire country but does not allow our voices to be heard. I will reform the democratic process so that bills can be passed faster, easier, and with less debate, increasing efficiency and minimalizing frustrating errors. I will continue to fight for healthier and safer coronavirus procedures, collaborating with macronational officials to ensure the safety and good health for all of us.
- My record exemplifies passionate, self-driven advocacy on behalf of all of us. I came about your interests and your voice. I care about making sure national opportunities are as equally distributed as possible for each and every one of us. Come share your ideas, and I will make them happen!
- When you head to the polls, remember, Benjamin Pickles and Saionji Kintsune are the names to check. Long live Georgienstine, and may the Force be with all of you!
- @LittleMissDexterous: Yes, it's great. Also, we should really find more efficient way to communicate. Is Google Hangouts blocked? DrOwl (Talk) 04:51, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: One thing - you might want to change the parts of the speech where it talks about you being elected president. DrOwl (Talk) 04:52, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: Wait, sorry, this is very confusing. I meant a speech from your perspective, that you would give at the convention, for me to post on your behalf. I already wrote my speech. Sorry for any misunderstanding. DrOwl (Talk) 04:55, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- Oh lmao, I thought I was writing it for you. In regards to the Google Hangouts thing, it isn't blocked but you can only message people within your network (i.e. the school district). If you have Facebook, that is the only thing I can think of that will work; I have to use someone else's device. addison (talk) 04:59, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- Oh and, if you want to donate land to the Federation, it has to be physically inhabited if it wants to become a constituent country. Otherwise it has to be incorporated as a territory. addison (talk) 05:00, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: Forgot to ping you addison (talk) 05:01, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: I do have Facebook! My account is here. DrOwl (Talk) 05:02, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: I'll send you a message addison (talk) 05:03, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- @LittleMissDexterous: Hi, did you write a speech? DrOwl (Talk) 15:01, 10 May 2021 (UTC)
- @DrOwl: Yes...
Citizens of Georgienstine have few opportunities to speak with one voice about something important to all of them. That is what makes Mr. Benjamin Pickles' presidential campaign so special. It's an opportunity to support programs that make a difference right here and right now.
In giving to his campaign, you and I experience many rewards. We know we are helping to provide counseling for families under stress, activities during the pandemic, youth programs, and - finally - a voice for the people. We also know that this is just the beginning - one out of four Georgienstinians receive help and are grateful for his assistance.
Mr. Pickles is working to be even more responsive to the needs of the average Georgienstinian. Dollars contributed go directly to programs that represent solutions to the greatest needs. Many programs are provided by agencies, you probably know, such as copyright protection and the electoral process. Others may not be as familiar, but their work is just as critical.
As individuals who work in an ever-growing nation, we cannot ignore the problems that exist. But, by giving to the campaign of Mr. Pickles, you and I can be a part of the solution to the problems. If each of us casted our precious, precious vote for him, that would amount to the saving of Georgienstine. While this is only a guide, any contribution will be helpful to Mr. Pickles' campaign and the people of this country.
I would like for you to join me and your fellow citizens in supporting Benjamin Pickles for President of Georgienstine. We, together, have the opportunity to make a difference for so many people in Georgienstine.
From your good friend John Lakes
Hola camarada. I have seen you around and stuff and I think you are cool. First saw you in that NEN video, then in Atiera, and now hours of mindless scrolling on MW have led me here. So, hi. I'm Tucker, King of Oskonia. You might know me through my prime ministership in Atiera, my service in Vishwamitra, or... getting banned from Ponderosa Hills. (True story). Anyway hi HM Tucker I please talk to me lol 15:41, 16 September 2021 (UTC)