Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
I have decided to delete my message of goodwill due to being saddened by your country's decision to claim Juclandia altogether. This is a very serious issue and, if you wish to engage in the future in diplomatic relations with other countries in this micronational community, you will be met with difficulties. I do really hope that such serious thing will be rethought by your government.
As King of Überstadt, I warn you and your government that it is very aggressive to claim the land of a well-established nation, especially one so widely respected as Juclandia. I exhort you to renounce your claims to that territory which is Juclandian. Überstadt (talk) 02:43, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
Answer to the claim
Such claims will only harm your nation's reputation. If you can imagine that Juclandia, a nation founded in 2001 (were you even born back then?) will join a nation that has not even reached its 2nd birthday, you can only be a delusional person. I have not intended to use such language, and I wanted to remain civil in due time, but it really seems all you are is an arrogant prick. Your claims not only that are not substantiated, but they also do not reflect any reality at all. A decent nation usually claims only the territory it controls. As the situation stands, about 99.9% of your "country's" territory is controlled by Romania, while the rest of it is controlled by Juclandia. With such behaviour, do not expect to go far diplomatically in this community.
- What Ciprian has written above reflects (in a shorter, less diplomatic form) the wall of text I typed a moment ago, only to not be saved by the wiki. Asserting sovereignty over such a broad area is illogical in itself, as it is impossible for you to exercise control over that territory; requesting that Juclandia join your state because of your unlawful policy is simply insulting. Überstadt (talk) 22:04, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
Some more answers
1) Why did you add "Template:dubious" to our article?
- I have added the dubious template to your article due to the article's lack of content and evidence for your country's claims.
2) Why did you add " [...]despite the Republic having no control over any territory whatsoever."? You do not even know us well enough to be in position to know what we control and what not, right?
- Oh, well, since when have you been controlling Juclandian territory? Sorry I didn't know you suddenly bought or conquered our territory.
Well hello. My name is Ricardo Oviedo, and I am Federal Juclandia's Secretary of Foreign Affairs. As such, discussing this with you is my responsibility. It appears my fellow Chancellor Ciprian has started with the wrong foot with you, so I'll apologize in the name of the Government of the Federal Union of Juclandian Lands. It appears to me from what I've read so far in your article of MicroWiki, Most Serene Republic of Prahova, that your Government claims part of Federal Juclandia's land, including the Kingdom of Juclandia, the Free State of Lenia and many other provinces of the Federal Union that are inside Romania's Prahova County. I believe we can, through diplomatic talks and objective discussion, reach an agreement between our two governments and set aside our differences. Do you think we could do that? --ricky • hey 22:59, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
- Of course, I'd be glad to have a talk with your respective Minister. It's nice to know you are open to bilateral talks and diplomacy with Federal Juclandia. Please, make sure to give me your Minister of External Affairs's contact so we can settle this peacefully. If not, and you'd rather discuss this yourself, I'm open to that too. Thank you for your consideration! --ricky • hey 23:10, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. I am Adrian Cociș (you can call me Adrian), I am Minister of Foreign Affairs of Prahova. I would like to know more about this "Federal" Juclandia. -User:Prahova Gov PS: Don't delete our pages.
"The Republic of Prahova also claims Juclandia's territory in the county of Prahova, despite the Republic having no control over any territory whatsoever."
This is the full quote. Don't take quotes out of context.
we, Romanians of Hungary, did learn how to read and be reasonable. – It really seems that you did not, as you cannot read a full phrase to understand the context of the subordinate sentence.