Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
- 1 Intermicronational relationships
- 2 Deletion of Naqvi Orientation
- 3 Did you want to talk to me?
- 4 Re:Answer
- 5 Several questions - and answers.
- 6 Some more answers to your answers.
- 7 Dealing with HolyLand reverting my message
- 8 (For the rec,
- 9 Conservative Union
- 10 Greetings from Lomellina to Federal Juclandia
- 11 Mutual Recognition and Diplomatic Relationships
- 12 Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- 13 Hello
- 14 Recognition
- 15 Coat of Arms
Hello! I decided to contact you on behalf of the Dartirian Empire, a nation whose previous incarnation we spoke about two years or so ago. I have since been privately working on reforming the nation and decided to contact some Romanian micronationalists as part of the reform that I am currently conducting. I would like to know if you are willing to recognize the Dartirian Empire and if you are open to further discussion. If so, feel free to contact me here or via Skype at RusuAndrei66.
Imperium Dartiria aeternus est!
Deletion of Naqvi Orientation
Respected Cip: You have deleted my article Naqvi Orientation. This is my article and not from En-WP. It is true that it was deleted from En-WP because the admin found it OR. I request you to restore the article Naqvi Orientation. Thanks Nannadeem (talk) 19:44, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
Did you want to talk to me?
Hello. After checking the "Recent changes" section of this wiki, I saw that you sent me a message (Greetings. Are you actually Romanian? What are your intentions with this country of Prahova?) but immediatelly deleted it. I don't get why you would want to delete the message, as I would happilly answer to all of your questions :D Anyway, if there's something that you really want to ask me, I'm always available. Dániel-Jürgen (talk) 19:32, 23 February 2014 (UTC)
You see, as we here in Prahova claim the entire Prahovan county, we have a policy of not recognizing any other micronation within our borders. Therefore, and as we are aware that several Juclandian territories lie within our claimed land, our Minister of Interior noted that according to law 0001/MMXIV, Juclandia should be claimed and be considered part of The Most Serene Republic of Prahova. However, you and your nation could easily become part of our nation, in case you are interested in joining a fellow Romanian micronation.
Take care, Dániel-Jürgen (talk) 21:27, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
Several questions - and answers.
First of all, the answers:
1) >(were you even born back then?)
- I probably forgot to mention that I am 17
2) >has not even reached its 2nd birthday
- irl Prahova has been in existence for almost 2 years (1 year 5 months to be exact), a result of the merge of the Republic of Surani (established in 2009) with the United States of Transylvania and Colonies (established in 2007, but was an idea first expressed 3 years before the establishment)
3) >all you are is an arrogant prick.
- really shows who's who
4) >Your claims not only that are not substantiated, but they also do not reflect any reality at all. A decent nation usually claims only the territory it controls. As the situation stands, about 99.9% of your "country's" territory is controlled by Romania, [...]
- Isn't there a difference between *claiming* and *controlling* a land? I mean, for example, Taiwan claims mainland China, but doesn't control it. Similarly, the Republic of Cyprus claims TRNC, India claims Gilgit–Baltistan, Armenia claims Artchvašen (Bashkend), Turkey claims several islands of the Aegean Sea, Morroco claims Peñón de Alhucemas et cetera. In the same way, Prahova, as stated in our article, claims three Romanian counties: Prahova, Buzău and Dâmboviţa.
> [...]while the rest of it is controlled by Juclandia.
- Actually, no. We also claim the home and the land of one of our officials, Adrian, in Surani.
1) Why did you add "Template:dubious" to our article?
2) Why did you add " [...]despite the Republic having no control over any territory whatsoever."? You do not even know us well enough to be in position to know what we control and what not, right?
Dániel-Jürgen (talk) 22:41, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
Some more answers to your answers.
Excuse me, but I was referring to the exact quote " [...]despite the Republic having no control over any territory whatsoever."
Wait, let me make it clearer:
To the quote " [...] despite the Republic having no control over any territory whatsoever."
or even more clearer:
>>>"no control over any territory whatsoever."<<<<
I don't know about you Romanians of Romania, but we, Romanians of Hungary, did learn how to read and be reasonable. "You do not even know us well enough to be in position to know what we control and what not, right?" refers to the fact that you falsely say that we control no territory, which is a mistake. As I clearly said, we *do* control several parts of our claimed land, due to the fact that some of us either live or own a property within the claimed territories. Anyway, this conversation is not pleasant at all, it could end here.- Dániel-Jürgen (talk) 22:57, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
Dealing with HolyLand reverting my message
Hello Cip, ever since I and another user exposed him on microwikia he began reverting things and calling me and those who support me in vulgar words. This user has been reverting my message which shows the truth about his actions which can be seen here: http://mw.micronation.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:HolyLand&action=history --AuxiliusvonImperium (talk) 00:04, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
(For the rec,
I did read the full sentence and did understand its meaning and what I meant is probably different from what you understood. Anyway, there's obviously no reason I should keep talking to you, it just seems pointless. So long. Dániel-Jürgen (talk) 21:51, 25 February 2014 (UTC) )
I was under the impression I did not need approval as there is a line that states "Any entity may join without applying..." so if that is not the case then removing this line would be a good idea.
Greetings from Lomellina to Federal Juclandia
Dear Chancellor Ciprian, King of Juclandia,
Is it with most honor that I, D. Guilherme da Lomellina e Berenguer, prince of Lomellina, 1st duke of Scandia Colles and 1st count of Ross, propose a mutual recognition and perhaps other diplomatic affairs between our nations.
I'm waiting a response.
Mutual Recognition and Diplomatic Relationships
To: Federal Union of Juclandian Lands (Cip user)
The People's Republic of Hashima and the Principality of Pripyat' would like to can establish a mutual recognition and diplomatic relationships with the Federal Union of Juclandian Lands .
I also invite you to enter inside the European Micronations Union and in the United Micronations,you can do it simply adding your Micronation into these two official pages in microwiki,and you will receive the two official documents about memberships.
I will wait for an your reply.
Greetings, Fabriziodg91 (talk) 13:48, 25 February 2015 (UTC)
Treaty of Mutual Recognition
I wish to open relations between DSFR Nedland and Juclandia, so that trade and alliances may benefit us in the future. I am not suggesting that these things happen now, but I do suggest this treaty on the terms of future benefits that may be gained from each other.
I am full-on secessionist, but I believe that opening relations between nations is always a good thing. After all, the treaty should also be for good conduct between our two nations, as it is easier to coordinate all number of things when two nations are friendly.
I hope you consider my request for a treaty of mutual recognition.
I've been moving every page to its formal name with Jonathan's approval, and have so far renamed what I believe to be every page I could find but yours (over a thousand at least at this point). I've been renovating the wiki, and have so far renamed over 2000 pages to correct MicroWiki and Wikipedia formats. I know you have kind of a weird situation with the rules; sorry if I did something wrong :/. Nedland (talk) 00:48, 26 April 2017 (UTC)
That's because I don't have admin rights, and thus can't move pages over redirects. Sorry if this has bothered you. Also, Jonathan has specifically told me himself that all micronations must have their formal names as their page titles. Please ask him yourself if you don't believe me. About page histories, I will go to Jonathan in the future; I wasn't aware this was a problem. Nedland (talk) 01:00, 26 April 2017 (UTC)
Sorry about spamming your talk page, but I have another matter of business unrelated to wiki editing. I just read your new foreign policy from February on your website - does my treaty reinstatement with Sabia and Verona on 14 May mean that I have to open relations with Juclandia as per the Alios Agreement? Thank you. Nedland (talk) 13:29, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
Hello good man. I would be interested in opening diplomatic relations with you.
Coat of Arms
Hello! I’d like to know how you made your coat of Arms for Juclandia. These include both. Thank you!