Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
User talk:Cinnamon Creek
@Cinnamon Creek: Please do not add dubious tags if you do not know where a picture came from. I have factual evidence that it is not fictitious. His Majesty, Cameron I of Ikonia by the Grace of God of Ikonia, King. (talk) 18:03, 17 March 2019 (UTC)
"(We don't need an institution's authentication on anything other than their own wiki page. This is rubbish.)" is the comment you recently left. I share relations with him, so please don't judge after you see something immediately. You could just ask why it's there. Also, no need to say rubbish. The template was only going to be used on Andany's pages.
This template does not need admin attention. Common sense states that a simple template for one country won't need to interfere with others. This is why I will contact an admin if this continues. This behavior is unnecessary and not needed. Again, THIS TEMPLATE WILL ONLY BE USED ON ANDANIAN ARTICLES. I've also noticed that you undo people's edits, thanks to the contributions page! Please stop doing this because it's straight-up no cool. I'm being nice now. Thank you and I hope you understand these circumstances.
- Yes. When I'm not nice, I report. Also, why are you complaining? This is between us, though, you can add feedback.
- This is so funny, currently laughing. Common sense, says, that from your record and what I have seen/heard. You have a way of using inexplicable templates on other pages. Anyway, let the admins decide, after all, they are the highest rulers so far. Regardless, I don't really care if you contact an admin because I already have. Your behavior is not needed, and your being rude to someone who's been this wiki way longer and has a better understanding of the wiki rules than you do. If it's annoying you, then stop thinking about it, until the admin decides. So I hope you please understand these circumstances. Also in response to this entire thing so far, here's my message to you: Response--Cinnamon Creek (talk) 02:15, 9 January 2018 (UTC)
- I really am surprised at the fact that you can copy and paste (I did the same, but I stopped) word-for-word at my last message. You can't use the word you're correctly, and it's ok if you contacted an admin. I'm trying to be polite right now... Even if you do have more experience, your copy and paste is on point! I only found the annoying part to be when you kept undoing my changes. First of all, the template was removed from the page. Secondly, it's not funny when a serious conflict that you created is occuring. When possible, an admin (probably Austenasia) will talk to you. I f he reads this message, hello! The template was only for my pages, and I even removed it from the other page. It's only going to be added on s[ecific pages. I really don't want my institutional template of authenticity to be removed. That video was unnecessary and only wastes time, which means you're not taking this seriously. It is serious, but not for you, as an X-Files Theme Song video is. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS FOR THE FUTURE, AND ALSO, PLEASE STOP COPYING MY STUFF. Thank you.
- The template isn't a "fake" or "wannabe" good article. It's an actual award that's awarded in my country. If it can't be awarded, then I guess all other awards shall be revoked, well at least according to you. It isn't my institutional guidelines, it's MicroWiki's.
- Please inhale, before writing. I can't believe it took me 5 minutes to read your rather bloated responses. 5 minutes that I'll never get my life back for. And I've could've been doing 5 minute worthy stuff. So word for word, eh? I can say that to many people. Your not being very polite, in fact, in most society circles anywhere in the world, your writing is very passive agressive, and that's a no-no by societal standards, unless of course, it is in the office. Jonathan of Austenasia (the admin I think you are referencing) is probably not going to talk to me unless he has the time and probably by the time this message happens, I bet another admin is taking care of it. Your welcome. Now, this template is not really needed once again, let the admin decide for the fifth time. As for the X-Files theme, I'm sorry you cannot see the value in that video. Anyway, I hope you can please understand this for any future reference, and wiki is supposed to be copied. --Cinnamon Creek (talk) 02:36, 9 January 2018 (UTC)
- First of all, use correct grammer (ex. uing you're the correct way) because your knowledge of the word you're is minimal. If you're going to talk to me, talk/type correctly. Thank you. Secondly, the duration of reading doesn't need to be announced. Thridly, (sadly) you say I'm "inpolite", while you're over here saying, "I bet another admin is taking care of it. Your welcome." and "let da admins decide". Incorrect grammar usage, informal, and saying "your" (should be you're) welcome. The "value" in the X-Files video has nothing to do with the situation. By the way, this is a talk page not an article. Now that's where you forgot the common sense. I'm going to have to keep removing the template, especially at the fact that your informal language and excessive undo button. Please refrain from doing this, as it wasn't a mistake, but a simple template. I really hope this doesn't continue. Thank you.
- Since I have no time to read the above message, here is the general response: Lol. You can think that. Good luck, kiddo. Let the admin decide. The end. -YouKnowWho
- You "have no time to read the above message", yet you can write a response. 100% professional. Please, just stop. No admins need to see this. It all happened because you like to undo people's work. No one else does it to you. So why do you think you can do it to everyone?
- Because I can't read whinning, simply. If I could, then I could respond with an answer that it deserves. I suppose your so-called professional derives from passive-aggressiveness? You can just stop, and yes admins need to see this, in fact they need to take care of it. Regardless, if your going to put stuff like you have at the last sentences of your "message", put it on a conspiracy website not here. Anyway, could you please stop putting messages on my page, I want better constructive paragraphs than this.
- Sure, I'll stop putting messages. But here's the cache. You're asking for constructive sentences/paragraphs, while on the Cinnamon Creek article, none of those are to be found. Before adding content, please think before you type. Your words are literally against you. Also, talk pages aren't meant to have giant and organized paragraphs. They're meant to have short messages about a topic. I've also changed the Template to the original one, so please stop saying it's a fake Good Article Template, because it's not. Please open your mind up to other things, and not just think that everything is a copy. That's not true and it's just uncomfortable talking to you because 1. you don't take things seriously, and 2. you revolve around 1 thing, and you should open up your mind. Anyone should open up their mind, or else they won't succeed at a multiplicity of things. The "passive-aggressiveness" us unneeded and frankly just not true. Your informalness is big, though. You use "your" the incorrect way. I really hope you have understood that I'm done with this as it actually irrelevant. A simple miscarriage from your undo-ing of people's edits caused this. Remember: the template is not a try-hard resemblance of the Good Article Status. It's like the U.S. Constitution. It's authentic, but it doesn't need a green star on it. I'm just trying to get my point across because you haven't been able to see it, so I'm trying to make it easier for you and others who also don't understand. I hope this is a "constructive" paragraph adressing the unneediness of admins and the truth about the template. Please read the "remember" part again. This is also not whinning, but a message. Whinning would be making a person watch a "conspiracy" related video about something not having to do with the situation. Also, I really need to know the reason behind why this needs admin attention. We can resolve this on our own; as a "whinny" person seeks administration, not the truth. I simply want the truth on why it needs admins, because from what I've seen, it looks like a cry for attention. Remember, people here assist you. I can assist you even though you said my stuff was "rubbish". I don't want to be a wet blanket here but the Cinnamon Creek article could need attention. This may include the WIP template. You say that you have "more experience" in MicroWiki. Yet, a few years of MicroWiki "experience" would likely cause the article to be longer. I joined at the last days in September of 2017, so I'm not that "young" relative to other newly founded nations with new members. This is a long paragraph and I hope you understand that I'm also using my time on you, not my Honor Band Audition Music time. I hope you've realized the fact that the template isn't needed and I could reword the template. But it doesn't need to be deleted just because one person thinks that they have authority of others work, even though they aren't even close to administrational levels. Thank you and this will probably be the last that I need to talk about this.
Hello! I’m extremely sorry about this. I’m fully aware the mess I caused and how I was wrong. Pleas forgive me and my actions. If you want, on your consent, I can delete this entire mess that I made. ONLY ON YOUR BEHALF. I mean, if possible... But all jokes aside, you said you didn’t want dumb and unconstructed paragraphs, so please delete mine when possible. It’s not for reputation, it’s for you to look nice and professional. Please, I’m sorry.
- The template has been deleted. MicroWiki doesn't have near as many restrictions as Wikipedia, but in line with the basic format of Wikipedia as an independent conglomeration of information, a "template of authenticity" is far from necessary, and just clutters the page. In addition, it's a biased stamp of approval, which is why the authenticity mark that we have, Good Article status, which is approved by impartial voters and impartial administration. Furthermore, I'd ask that nobody removed text from this talk page, or any talk page. If you have any follow up questions, feel free to contact me on my own talk page. Twain (talk) 16:11, 9 January 2018 (UTC)