Oh. I didn't know your pen name.
But who exactly is Ae and those others?18:06, 20 July 2020 (UTC)
These are the fictional citizens of Cubia.
NAMO (North Atlantic Micronational Organisation)
So I was thinking, there is the NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation). In my opinion, there should be a micronational sector. May we create a separate organisation called NAMO, for the North Atlantic Micronational Organization? All nations situated in the North Atlantic ocean area would be welcome to join. (From the Timonocite Empire) 15:26, 10 August 2020 (UTC)
- I will consult the new Cube Controller(Prime Minister)--BSMMedia (talk) 10:03, 11 August 2020 (UTC)
- Did he say yes?
19:27 12 August 2020 (SGT)
09:28 17th August 2020 (SGT)
who tf are you
- non--BSMMedia (talk) 10:25, 23 August 2020 (UTC)
Hello I am Bishop Liam Munroe of the great church of Bobism, would you mind if I participated in the project? L. Munroe 04:49, 2 September 2020 (UTC)
Would you like to accept using Timonocitian Naahse? A link to the powerpoint is https://1drv.ms/p/s!AqqiMhZEznt3gTn9MaAgN3dyiKMO?e=4PfpHe. You may print them, but one naahse is 3014 british pound sterlings, and a dozenth is a twelfth. A gross is 144, and a grossth is a 1/144. Please note that every number is written in base 12! But I grant you permission to print the notes. Please do not modify them!
14:55 3rd Sept. 2020 (SGT)
- We're just starting the potential first phase of expansion, so we're not going to alienate newcomers.--BSMMedia (talk) 17:36, 4 September 2020 (UTC)
- The image doesn't want to update, So it's using the first version. --BSMMedia (talk) 16:11, 6 September 2020 (UTC)
- To update it, just go to the image file, then press the latest version, and then reload the page. Then, purge the file page.
New map of Cubia
- Fun fact: if you zoom out in Google Maps to the extent of London-you can see a Cubia-shaped hole in the roads-that's Cubia.--BSMMedia (talk) 09:38, 12 September 2020 (UTC)
- OK. I found where Cubia is on Gmaps. I simply searched for "Lambourne End", which was written on an old version of the map of the regions file. ... do you live on B175 or in the Havering Park neighbourhood? on 22/11/20
My anthem´s subtitles
Can you add the lyrics to my anthem at TimedText:Land_of_the_Brave_Men_-_Official_National_Anthem_of_the_Timonocite_Empire.ogg.en.srt and Land of the Brave Men?
Participation in the MicroVoyage project
I have created a new MicroProject called Microvoyage at this link. Would you bother helping me creating travel guide articles for different micronations there?
- a man BSMMedia (talk) 10:23, 11 October 2020 (UTC)
=gta v affair 2.0?
very important message https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r2wh-FJnTf5xU84GV95v8YzSBnE4WMTNfsbScHhklck/edit?usp=sharing Jaydenfromcanada (talk) | Sent from Mail for Windows 10 | 05:26, 15 October 2020 (UTC)
Did you forget about editing Fandomium? I just went back there today. I normally have seen that you make lots of edits daily, but made nearly none.
19:08, 22 November 2020 (UTC)
I made this alliance. Please hold a vote in parliament of Cubia, and you shall reply with results, and then you are in NAMO (North Atlantic Micronational Organisation)
Government of the Timonoucite Empire + affair
@BSMMedia: I do not have Paint.net or MS Paint since my software does not support. Here is the current composition of parliament:
- 22 seats
- 2 filled by socialist party
- 2 filled by democratic party
- 1 filled by emperor party
- 3 filled by republican (now conservative) party
- 14 seats vacant
- Coalition of Democratic, emperor and conservative parties
- Coalition has 6 seats
- @Eshaan011 Westminster-style(Gov on bottom, Opp on top) or Semicircle style(US Congress)?
- How it looks right now, but with the modifications I have just mentioned.
- @BSMMedia:, please read the transmission and choose a side. Also please join AMAC since you love democracy.
- @Eshaan011:, I can't see the file, and the majority ruling party in parliament is national communist, so they wouldn't like it if I joined an anti-communist group.