- 1 Why was the United Republics of Antarctica page deleted?
- 2 Protest of deletion
- 3 Template issue
- 4 News sources for main news section
- 5 About E-mail to the Empire
- 6 My Micro wiki page is being vandalised by the same person and none of the admins has been banning him!
- 7 Sorry emperor
- 8 New News Source for the Main News section
- 9 Teacup Award
- 10 Good Article status feedback for Új Repülő
- 11 NOCATS
- 12 10,000 edits
- 13 petition to the Emperor
- 14 In the interest of avoiding an edit war with the admin
- 15 Changing page name
- 16 Adding calendar type and page nomination
Why was the United Republics of Antarctica page deleted?
Dear Austenasia, I have noticed that the United Republics of Antarctica page got deleted with the reason of "Incorrect or fantasy content". Would it be possible for you to comment on what exactly in the article was incorrect, and what can I do for the article to be restored? The United Republics of Antarctica is an existing micronational entity with a few intermicronational relations already established, a website (https://theura.wixsite.com/uroa) and a constitution, with the aim of becoming a successor of the currently defunctional AMU and UMLC.
Cheers, URA (), 22:28, 24 December 2019 (GMT+3)
ooooooof--Guess I never Miss (talk) 21:40, 14 January 2020 (UTC) p.s. hey User:URA just so your aware, you can always re-make the page, just this time without the dubious claims and/or providing credible third party sources, just message me on my talk page if you want help making the page as me and the other Gnomes are always happy to help in page building.
Protest of deletion
Hey mate, wondering why the page for WikiFurry was deleted? It is part of the ongoing project MicroFauna (I dmed you more info about it). While I'm aware it was a stub, it made sense and I don't see why it deserved to get axed without so much as a right to improve or appeal.--Guess I never Miss (talk) 14:35, 14 January 2020 (UTC)
Hello, greetings Your Majesty
- I'm not sure what the problem is. I had a look at some of the articles which use this template and the flag and coat of arms are displayed with no issue on every one. The flag and arms are designed to go side by side with this template, not one on top of the other; if you're trying to get it to do something it's not meant to, that'll be the problem. Austenasia (talk) 21:56, 20 January 2020 (UTC)
- @Austenasia: Your Imperial Majesty, I had fixed the issue before you commented. Someone blanked the “Both” template which caused it to display vertically. They display correctly now, as you described. His (Imperial) Majesty, John I by the Grace of God of Baustralia, and the Dominions, Emperor of Tentacion 17:19, 21 January 2020 (UTC)
News sources for main news section
About E-mail to the Empire
I'm sorry for your busy schedule. I sent you an e-mail a week ago about the empire's new territory in Asia. I'm sorry to trouble you, but I would appreciate it if you could check it once. Carlos (talk) 10:31, 22 January 2020 (UTC)
- That would be possible in theory, but several requirements would have to be met. Do feel free to e-mail me again to discuss this further. Austenasia (talk) 21:42, 22 January 2020 (UTC)
My Micro wiki page is being vandalised by the same person and none of the admins has been banning him!
Hey, Emperor Jonathan! Sorry for disturbing you, but can you please help me with this. This guy has been destroying my microwiki page multiple times and changing it even deleting it!
My wikipage is Cutlavania, and he keeps changing stuff in it into fictional stuff and flat out deleting it sometimes. He is the guy named AAA if you see my history, he could also be found as the alias of Emperor adam IX (not to be mistaken with the real admin emperor adamI), XXX, and Billy764. Can you please ban all his accounts or even IP ban him? You recently banned my friend for vandalising his page? Why aren't you banning this guy who has been vandalising my page for months?
Please help me...
- I've banned the vandal account; the alts were already banned over a week ago. Still, sorry it took a while to get this sorted. Austenasia (talk) 22:36, 24 January 2020 (UTC)
I'm very sorry about the other day. I found a new administrator who told me the other day. If possible, I'd like to resume talks about the new territory." Please review this matter. Carlos (talk) 14:37, 28 January 2020 (UTC)
New News Source for the Main News section
|The Teacup Award|
|As you have done so much to help our wiki grow and thrive, I feel it only proper that I gift you the first Teacup Award in recognition for the amazing stuff you do. keep it up!|
Good Article status feedback for Új Repülő
Heyo! I have recently made a number improvements on Új Repülő, and I believe it may qualify for Good Article status. Could I have some feedback? Thanks! Z. Luna Skye (Prince Zarel I) (talk) 22:42, 6 February 2020 (UTC)
- What I'd suggest is more detail with the symbols part, as both paragraphs are only a sentence long, and pictures of the flag and arms. It'd be far more appropriate to call them civic rather than "national" symbols, too. Austenasia (talk) 08:59, 7 February 2020 (UTC)
Hey, I noticed that the list of users with the most edits page listed me as a nocat but my preferences and the list of positions I have did not, if I can get the position of NOCAT to help me out with my edits as a patroller or to be able to have more conformity can be done that would be awesome. --HIM Christina I of Cycoldia (talk) 15:20, 12 February 2020 (UTC)
- Hi, friendly talk page stalker Zed here. Luxor told me that patrollers should have the same rights as nocats, though I am not completely sure if they do. 4:05 pm (16:05), 12 February 2020 (UTC)
A wise man once told me: your edit count does not matter. That man, was actually incorrect, and probably only had thirteen edits lmao noob. Congrats on 10,000 edits!! :33:23 pm (15:23), 14 February 2020 (UTC)
- And that's not counting the old Fandom site... wow I've spent a lot of time at this! :D Austenasia (talk) 17:29, 14 February 2020 (UTC)
petition to the Emperor
- Nothing's changed on our side. You weren't rude, but unless you have territory you can control and somebody else willing to help administer it, and you're willing to take seriously the requirements of claiming land for another country, there's nothing I can do. Austenasia (talk) 18:01, 19 February 2020 (UTC)
- Are you willing to fulfill all necessary requirements? Last time we spoke you didn't even want to give an address. Austenasia (talk) 18:09, 23 February 2020 (UTC)
In the interest of avoiding an edit war with the admin
In addition to expanding Westarctica's presence here, I've been cleaning up articles and improving the flow of others. I recently made some edits to the flow of Austenasian Orders. All I did was streamline the information so that each recipient only had one entry. Over on Wikipedia, this would be considered a good edit, as it put the information in the most straightforward manner possible. At first one was moved back with the explanation that the previous format was how they all were, then the others were reverted. Is the goal uniformity, or do you prefer the original format? I ask because A: I'm confused, B: the edits I made are in line with the standards expected of articles on the flagship Wiki, and C: the edits took an amount of time that was not insignificant. Thank you for your time.--DukeBearPeninsula (talk) 18:34, 19 February 2020 (UTC)
- When I saw your first edit was unaware that the others had likewise been changed (hence my first Undo being also in the interests of uniformity). Once I noticed the others had been changed as well, I had a look but did notice a few errors, and I do prefer the original format. However, I sincerely appreciate the effort you put into making these edits and understand how you won't have wanted to have wasted your time, and so I do apologise. Austenasia (talk) 09:03, 20 February 2020 (UTC)
Changing page name
It's me, again. I would also like to have the name of the 'Ested Vlasceanu' page changed to 'Denis Vlăsceanu'. Once again, thank you.
I certainly have.
Adding calendar type and page nomination
I see that on every year's page there are multiple calendars and the corresponding years listed in the infobox. Since I wish to add another calendar on that list, could you tell me how to do it? That would be appreciated. And one more thing: Does Vlasynia's page qualify for the Good Article nomination, or does it need some improvements in this sense? If it does need modifications, what could be those? Thank you! Despot of Vlasynia (talk) 11:42, 11 March 2020 (UTC)
- You should be able to add a calendar by editing Template:Year in various calendars. As for GA status, the Good Articles process is currently on hiatus as the administration looks into alternate means of approving articles. For when it re-opens, though, the first thing I'd suggest would be to ensure that the tables on your article are better formatted; if I'm not mistaken, they're using the Fandom formatting and so look rather big and "off" on this site. Austenasia (talk) 20:53, 11 March 2020 (UTC)
I see. Thanks once again!