Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Thanks for the invite to the czech version of MicroWiki, the only thing is that is it possible to somehow put the current page on the czech version and translate it? Should I just create a new page, put the existing contents on it and translate it or is there a tool or something like that for it? Thanks. FastLukas12345 (talk)
- There is not any tool for that, so you will have to do it by hand. FTFcz (talk) 19:32, 16 May 2020 (UTC)
Dear sir, my sincere condolences. I find his nation very interesting and I would like to discuss to open a diplomatic relationship. your state will be recognized.
I would also like to contact you in other ways, maybe we could improve our diplomatic relations. Do you have any social networks?
I would like to open diplomatic relations with you. I am the Prime Minister of the Federal Kingdom of Arkonia.
- Hello, we will be glad if we establish diplomatic relations between our micronations.
- How would you like us to do this?
- Write your proposal of treaty and send it to us. Our government will look at it and sent some improvemnts, if they will be needed.
- You should be able to edit this: [Treaty of Arkonia City]
- Thanks. I'll show it to the government and reply on Monday. I think the government will accept it
- The government accepted it, the treaty is signed.
- Thank you!
Hello, I am Grand Duke of Klitzibürg, Nicholas I. I would like to establish cooperation with the Gymnasium State. Write back if possible. And I would also like to ask how you gave the flag on Microwiki (more precisely what program) thank you for your answer Grand Duke Nicholas I.
- Greetings, we would love to establish diplomatic relations between our nations. I can recommend resuming this discussion via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We can also continue in the Czech language, which I would believe it will be easier for both of us. As for the flag, I used paint.net to create it (I suppose this was what you wanted to ask).
- Hello, thanks for your answer and yes, I think it will be better if we write in Czech via email.
Grand Duke Nicholas I.
- Alright, contact us on said address then.
So, I’m doing a survey, I’m trying to find out what the most popular micronation is; so can you name 5 micronations which you think are the most popular?
The information will be for the Micronational Popularity Index. If you have any questions please ask me.
- Greetings, I'll gladly patricipate in your survey. As 5 most popular micronations I will name those, of which I have heard even before I was actively involved in micronationalism, which are: Principality of Sealand, Republic of Liberland, Republic of Molossia, the Conch Republic and Principality of Hutt River.
- Also, I can recommend you to join the MicroWiki Discord server (Link can be found in the sidebar), where would be easier for you to get more answers.
- Good luck with your survey and have a nice day.
Hi there! I'm looking to open relations with you, we already have a proposal which is accessible here, hopefully we will be able to form some kind of relations :)
Thanks! --Toddlomas (talk) 16:11, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
Monarch of The Kingdom of Falcar
- Greetings, I will propose Your draft to the Senate, and You will be told the result once it is over. FTFcz (talk) 03:14, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
Welcome to the ranks
Order of the Silver Cat
Hello, Mr. Thomas.
As King of Ebenthal, in gratitude for our relations to the Gymnasium State and in recognition of Gymnasium’s efforts and work, I'd like to appoint you, Your Excellency, as Grand Cross of the Order of the Silver Cat. I really appreciate the degree of commitment and creativity dedicated to Gymnasium State. It is a great micronation and I'm really flattered to have your micronation on our list of friend nations. The appointment will be published as soon as you confirm, and you'll be receiving a certificate. Arthur Brum (talk) 00:20, 2 September 2020 (UTC)