Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Three quick things:—
- please add your message in the appropriate section (if one doesn't exist, create it);
- see the note below regarding recent article deletions;
- please sign all your messages with four tildes (~), so I know who you are!
- 1 General messages
- 2 Approved publications
- 3 Deletion reviews
- 4 Pages considered for deletion
- 5 Deletion requests
Note regarding article deletions
I have recently, along with other administrators, deleted a large number (>1,000) of articles in an effort to limit the number of very short, low quality or non-encyclopaedic articles on MicroWiki.
Inevitably, but highly regrettably, this has resulted in the erroneous deletion of some articles. If you believe an article has been incorrectly deleted, please state so below, giving full reasons. I will endeavour to review all requests for restoration promptly and provide a response.
If you are dissatisfied with the response given, you reserve the right to raise the deletion with another member of the administration team.
All good wishes,
Adding my micronation media to "Current headlines"
Hello, Anthony Clark. I am Russell Gilzem (username: incipious) and I would like to request that my micronation, Republic of Aenderia, and our media outlet,  be allowed to post in current headlines. The Republic of Aenderia, and I, are very active on MicroWiki and are constantly posting in the "other news" section of the main page. We would like to get out important news out to everyone who clicks on this website, and be informed of what is happening within our micronation.
- Thank you for your message. I have put the Aenderian Times before the other administrators for consideration. AnthonyClark (talk) 12:42, 16 September 2018 (UTC)
Good afternoon, or morning.
I recently had a nasty shock when updating the Government's list of MicroWiki articles: on 3 June 2018, a significant number of Glastieve-related articles were deleted by your account with no explanation or notification. Some of these articles were not even uncategorised. When a short article is written by an active user with a clear history of writing detailed articles, including the longest two on the website, this implies a desire to lengthen the articles.
In future please speak to me before deleting my content and causing needless disruption to myself and Tom McMillan, who updates the list of wiki articles. These articles were not "redlink savers" and all contained meaningful content.
- I am very sorry for such a late response. Naturally, if articles have been deleted erroneously, I apologise. If you wish me to reconsider the deletion of specific articles, please give me their names and I will review the possibility of restoration. AnthonyClark (talk) 13:30, 16 September 2018 (UTC)
Deletion of Sijpildwaʻ, knusijn kaʻdzwwedekahnu
Hello, I have recently discovered that you have deleted the article Sijpildwaʻ, knusijn kaʻdzwwedekahnu without giving any reason for doing so, and I also am correct in thinking that I am not the first to complain about you deleting articles. I believe that this is a blatant abuse of power and demand an immediate explanation as to why you did this.
- Hello - the page was amongst those deleted as part of a move to delete a large number of short articles that were not encyclopaedic, such as this page, which only stated the name of a national anthem and it lyrics. If there is not substantial other material to justify an independent article, the lyrics for national anthems can be included on the wiki pages for individual micronations.
- I do not intend to restore the article immediately; if you are dissatisfied with my response, you reserve the right to raise the deletion with another member of the administration team. AnthonyClark (talk) 12:48, 16 September 2018 (UTC)
Pages considered for deletion
Deletion of Grand Imperial Empire of Lanzantonia
Hi, Why has my page been considered for deletion, i would like reasoning for such aforementioned actions.
Emperor Jevon Allen Perkins of The Grand Imperial Empire of Lanzantonia, Joint King of the Protectorate of Socratia and Rightful Ruler of the Protectorate of South Mangolia 09:54, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
- Hi - your page was considered for deletion due to its poor quality. I have raised the issue of this article with other members of the administration team, and will be able to tell you the outcome of our discussions shortly. Please refrain from removing the deletion tag yourself; this is against wiki policy. AnthonyClark (talk) 11:14, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
Hii, I created these articles in 2016, my photos and data are there, I would like them removed, is it possible?
- I have deleted the file, but not the page. Does the page also need to be deleted? AnthonyClark (talk) 12:00, 2 November 2018 (UTC)
In fact, the article itself is very low quality, there is no value in it, and the article has my surname, I would be grateful to the NSDI would surnames have been removed, the article itself can be left at your discretion