Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
I've restored the posts which I assume you'd hoped I wouldn't see. That's not bullying, it's being told not to vandalise pages. I've had a look at your edits, and you've been adding false information to the GUM article, and admitted yourself "that it's not true". Please therefore desist, and don't come running to me complaining about "bullying" from people trying to stop you adding made-up stuff to articles. You were already given a warning for this from Vitcash; please don't do it again. Austenasia (talk) 07:23, 8 August 2014 (BST)
But everyone is calling me a fool, I've the worst micronation ever, I'm a idiot. Do you this is appropriate language?
Mr. Vitcash it is not appropriate language I thought British were supposed to be nice, and proper.
- Watch it! The worst way to try to get the support of an admin is by insult. Trust me, with this attitude, you'll be leaving soon. -- Nathan | Kingdom of Florenia | 23:42, 8 August 2014 (BST)
But wouldn't some one anywhere in this world would hate to be called an idiot that what you and everyone else is saying! And no one here and even your leaders and admins, and others can not, NOT, deny the micronation/country of Kid United Republic. Because HEY! My power and military might can not deny it! So please everyone, be more respectful of each other or it could create war.
- Your "power and military might" does not allow you, in any way, to try and brute-force your way into intermicronational organisations. That's not how it works. Now that you've falsely added yourself yet again, this time to the League of Capitalists page, don't be surprised if the admins come down on you like a ton of bricks this time. You've been warned enough times. ADAMVS PRIMVS IMPERATOR (talk) 00:33, 9 August 2014 (BST)
Well Emperor please follow may profound words, "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all." And it means for all of us. And I don't fear the admins, they just enforce policies. And besides they can't through me in jail for breaking some rules that are not very decent or clarified.
- I'm not going to stop telling you to stop adding false information to articles because I'm worried it might offend you. Rules are rules, and while they may not throw you into jail, they certainly can ban you permanently from this website. ADAMVS PRIMVS IMPERATOR (talk) 01:30, 9 August 2014 (BST)
But I don't get it if everyone hates my micronation then what do I have to do to make a better one? Could you Emperor Adam or someone give some tips? And fine I'll deist in joining the Capitalist's League. But I will remain rewriting for K.U.R
- You need to accept that just because you wrote something on a wiki article doesn't mean it is fact. That's a mistake that many new micronationalists tend to make. There's more to it than just editing wikis. Good micronations are sensible, and they are reputable. Go and do some actual micronational stuff, write news reports on it for a blog and take pictures. Maybe even video. Stuff like that so that people can see that you're not just some kid messing with wiki pages. ADAMVS PRIMVS IMPERATOR (talk) 01:55, 9 August 2014 (BST)
Well if I'll be like a real micro-nationalist can I do a interview and a documentary about you and your country. And sorry about earlier that was rude of me, so please, please forgive me.
You inserted false information into 3 pages, repeatedly. Those being the GUM page, League of Capitalists page and the BlueSkies page. Get this straight for the final time, YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO A PERMANENT BAN IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY.
Do it again, i.e. add information to pages that is completely made up by you and has no basis in fact, and you will be banned for good, including any other attempts at account creation from your IP (as you tried to do to evade the week ban I gave to you which in itself is against the rules).
Count yourself extremely lucky I am in a lenient mood, otherwise you wouldn't even have the chance to respond.
I see Mr. Vitcash, I apologize for what I did and I swear their will be know more trouble. But can I delete the other stuff you posted?
Pardon, I don't understand that?
- Talk page conversations are generally preserved permanently. Don't delete this stuff. It is important to the running of the wiki. Überstadt (talk) 22:33, 18 August 2014 (BST)
I now understand Vitcash, Thank You for clarifying.
Estuvo Processing, LTD.
Greetings, President Cole,
In response to your message about Estuvo Processing, LTD.:
1. There is, I am afraid, no website;
2. For possible trade, I would advise private communication. Estuvo Processing, LTD. can be contacted through the government e-mail, email@example.com because it is (I will have to add that information to its mention on USI's MicroWiki page) now partly state-owned.
I thank you for your interest in possible trade.
Gabriel N. Pelger
Head of Executive
For starters, put two equal signs on each side of each heading:
Pages require categorization. Do NOT undo categorization placed on pages.
-Okay. But yours was completely a dead-link. Besides I was going to fix the right category I thought it should belong. Could you NOT touch my pages unless your an admin or someone I feel comfortable, touching my pages. Thanks!
- Let it be known that ANYONE can edit ANY ARTICLE in public namespace on this wiki. Anything you put here is released under our Creative Commons license. Nobody owns any page on this wiki, regardless of initial authorship. So please, don't tell people not to touch "your" pages. Dr. Neroli here can edit as he pleases. If anyone breaks the rules, however, and is vandalizing pages, you are indeed welcome to revert vandalism and report it to an admin. Überstadt (talk) 06:21, 17 July 2015 (BST)
Block and a very strong warning.
You were warned on 18 August last year, both by Vitcash and by me, that deleting talk page content is unacceptable. Remember, all talk page discussions, especially those related to the administration of the wiki, are to be kept readily accessible as an aid to the staff and as a show of transparency.
On 31 July of this year, you went ahead and blanked the page, despite the prior warning being plainly visible on your fairly short list of conversations. Today, I reversed that edit, and my edit summary consisted of, with original capitalization, the message "DON'T BLANK TALK PAGES." Despite this (and while I was in the course of writing a warning), you undid my edit two minutes later, in flagrant violation of my very visible warning in the edit summary.
As a result, you have been blocked for 24 hours as a penalty for interfering with the administration of the wiki by removing information. Attempting to evade the ban by creating an alternative account and using a different IP address will result in a permanent ban. Future misconduct, including vandalism, removing information, and the like, will likewise result in a ban. Remember, we are trying to keep things orderly and open around here; that cannot happen if users go around trying to conceal old issues and ignoring valid warnings from staff. Überstadt (talk) 21:50, 8 August 2015 (BST)
Hello Mr. Cole, My name is Titus Smith and I am the President of the Republic of Shaoshan. I would very much like to ask if you would like to enter into diplomatic relations with my state. There is one thing I will confess beforehand. I see that you have had diplomatic tensions in the past with the Republic of Liberland. While, yes, Shaoshan recognizes Liberland as a state, we have no formal or informal relations with them nor do we have an opinion on the conflict between them or any other country. This is due in part to our policy of armed neutrality. That being said, we would like to enter into informal or formal relations with the Kid United Republic. We are both Californian micronations, in fact, neither of us seem to be far from each other. If you have an email address where we could discuss diplomatic matters, I'd be happy to talk to you. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Warm regards and thank you! ~Titus Smith, President of Shaoshan (talk) 15:36 (PDT)/22:36 (UTC), 16 August 2015
Bring back the KUR
Greetings President Cole, I am President Mwania of The Republic of Dayane. From what I have heard the Kid United Republic was very important in the world of micronations. Us being a kids and teens nation, think it would be very rewarding to you and everyone else in the micronational community, if the Kid United Republic came back. Thank You -President Mwania of The Republic of Dayane
Unused image File:DRCCFlag.svg
|Your file File:DRCCFlag.svg is unused. In accordance with the MicroWiki Deletion Policy, it may be deleted by the administration team.|
Unused image File:Flag (1).svg
|Your file File:Flag (1).svg is unused. In accordance with the MicroWiki Deletion Policy, it may be deleted by the administration team.|
Unused image File:IPR Logo.png
|Your file File:IPR Logo.png is unused. In accordance with the MicroWiki Deletion Policy, it may be deleted by the administration team.|