User:Z Luna Skye/MicroWikiQuotes/James I of Angador
James O'Cobhthaigh, or James I was the High King of Angador. He became High King on the day he proclaimed the nation of Angador as a state on 26 January 2008, but lost the throne when he dissolved Angador on 14 April 2011.
- "If you do not care of what happens to me internally, then I will not care of you internally."
- On one's domestic affairs.
- "I will join a intermicronational organisation when the term YAMO falls from existence."
- On intermicronational organisations.
- "It will never work because being failed in theory is why it fails in practice."
- On micronationalist collectivists.
- "It is the concept of it, the idea, not the reality."
- On Carolinianism.