Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
User:Suzuki/Second Annual Drunkiz Gadurō Micronational Flag Contest
Second Annual Drunkiz Gadurō Micronational Flag Contest
- Must be submitted before 30 June 2018.
- Dependencies of micronations may participate, provided they have more autonomy then other political divisions of the parent micronation (we will be doing our research).
- Only one flag may be submitted per micronation or dependency.
- Defunct micronations or dependencies may not participate.
- Each new submission will be given a number between 1 and 100, which will be organized as such: the smallest number will face off against the largest number in the preliminaries, and so on.
- The first round will begin on 1 July 2018, and each succeeding round will have polling up for exactly one week until only one flag remains!
- The contest will be a double elimination, meaning that a flag design has to lose twice to be eliminated completely from the competition.
- Polling will be found in a link provided.
- In case of a tie, our three judges will decide the outcome. They are: Dave Ross, James Frisch and Alex Trap.
Kingdom of Atovia (42)
Federation of Zenrax (69)
Nordkavn Federation (63)
Empire of Barbettia (38)
Empire of Austenasia (59)
New South Scotland (28)
Kingdom of Copan (70)
Kingdom of the Grove (49)
Bir Tawil Empire (37)
Kingdom of Evanoria (86)
Territory of Indo (78)
Gymnasium State (8)
Archduchy of Pinang (80)