Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
User:Suzuki/First Drunkiz Gadurō Macronational Flag Cup
Here we have the page detailing the First Drunkiz Gadurō (DG) Macronational Flag Cup. This event is a massive double elimination contest that will first find the best flag from each continent, and then square them off for the best flag of the world.
- 1 Rules
- 2 Procedure
- 3 Africa Cup
- 4 Asia Cup
- 5 Europe Cup
- 6 North America Cup
- 7 Oceania Cup
- 8 South America Cup
- 9 FLAG CUP GRAND FINALE
- Only widely recognized sovereign states, as well as a few entities who meet sovereign state status, are permitted to compete. That means absolutely NO micronations.
- Sovereign states that are formed after the contest begins will not be admitted.
- If a sovereign state changes its flag during the contest, only the one utilized from the outset will be used.
- The contest will consist of 66 one-week long rounds, beggining on 4 February 2018 and ending on 11 May 2019.
- The contest will be split into seven legs: Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America, and the Grand Finale.
- The first six "Continental" legs will be double elimination. The Grand Finale will take the winners from each Continental leg and square them off against each other in a triple elimination contest.
- The winner of the Grand Finale will be declared the Best Flag.
The contestants for the Africa Cup, in order from 1 to 56: