Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Micronational Olympic Federation|
|Formation||7 January, 2018 (1 year ago)|
|Official language||English, and the host micronation's language when necessary|
|Vice Presidents|| Nicolás Millán |
The Micronational Olympic Federation is an intermicronational organization dedicated to creating, hosting, and scheduling micronational sporting and Esporting events, and the Micronational Olympics. The MOF currently hosts the Micronational Olympic Games every two years with the 2020 Micronatonal Olympic eGames annually.
Posaf founded the Micronational Olympic Federation on 7 January 2018 after noticing the inactivity of the Micronational Olympic Committee founded by Molossia back in 2000. The goal of the MOF (since the founding) was to have peace, and unity throughout the micronational community with competitive games to celebrate with, along with general celebration for the Micronational community through games.
As of July 27th, 2019 the MOF has 15 active members.
- 1 History
- 2 Structure
- 3 Members
- 4 Editions
- 5 Old Page
- 5.1 Presidents
- 5.2 MOF Commissions
- 5.3 Roles and Responsiblities
- 5.3.1 Executive Council
- 5.3.2 Commission Council
- 5.3.3 General Assembly
- 5.4 MOF Charters
- 5.5 MOF Host Nation and Membership Bylaws
- 5.6 MOF Micronational Olympic Games
- 5.7 MOF eSports Games
- 5.8 Future Plans
- 5.9 List of Micronations in the MOF
Founding to Millania 2019
Micronational Olympic Games
- Iustus 2020
Micronational Olympic Esports
- MOF 2018
- Millania 2019
- Gymnasium State 2020
- Posaf 2021
Sanctioned MOF Events
- Posaf 2019 Checkers Tournament
- 2020 Checkers Tournament
Using for refrence and stuff, dont delete
|Nicholas Randouler||January 7, 2018 - August 22, 2018|
|Matthew Salzer||August 23, 2018 – Present|
|2020 Commission||Adam Pivetz||Gymnasium|
|Advertisement Commission||Tomáš Falešník||Gymnasium|
|Culture Commission||Sierra Babado||Iustus|
|Cy-lete Commission||Nicolas Millan||Millania|
|Event Commission||Nicholas Randouler||POSAF|
|Finance Commission||Jay Ruz||Wenonah|
|Fraud Commission||Isaac E. Later||Slavistonia|
|Title Commission||Gracie Konn||POSAF|
Roles and Responsiblities
- Both executive members and commissioners maybe appointed or voted into office. No one person may hold more then one executive position or more then one commissioner position.
Executive Vice President
Vice President of Physical Games
Vice President of Special Games
Responsible for developing a balanced budget, creating scholarship opportunities for potential Micronational Olympic athletes and teams, and developing fundraising ideas.
Individual National Delegates
Any micronation can become a member of the MOF, but competing in the games is different. Every nation must ratify the MOF Charter (listed below) and follow the charter during the games. So far no nation has broke the charter while competing. If a micronation does break the Charter they will be disqualified from the event and have all their medals revoked.
- Must not be at war with another micronation
- Must not be associated with fascist, racist, sexist, or militant organization
- Must have a permanent population
- Plush Dolls are not considered to be apart of the nations population
- Must have a defined territory
- Not allowed to have non-human participants compete during the games
The Charter is expected to change over time with more rules to come. If it does change every micronation must adhere to the new charter. The charter will not change during any MOF games.
MOF Host Nation and Membership Bylaws
1) Nations may not host the same event consecutively. Examples: A nation may not host the eSports Games, Micronational Olympics or a world championship two years in a row. Another example is that a nation may not host the Micronational Olympic Games consecutively, such as 2020 and 2022.
- A waiver maybe granted for a micronation to host an event twice consecutively at the discretion of the MOF leadership.
2) All member nations must have a National Olympic Committee or an equivalent.
- Both the bylaws and the charter are going to be incorporated into a constitution in the future.
3) Host micronations may host events outside of the territory of the host micronation as long as at least one event is hosted within the territory of the micronation.
4) Judging and subsequent awarding of the host micronation is subjective but the host must be able to host the events either within their territory or at a nearby venue.
- Preference will be given to micronations that are near other micronations or micronations with territory near a group of micronations. Further preference will be given to micronations that can host the Olympic village within their territory.
5) A host nation may choose to bid specifically for an enclave territory and not for their main territory.
6) Bylaws 3, 4 and 5 only apply to hosts of the Micronational Olympic Games and other competitions that will take place in person.
7) Non-MOF member micronations are allowed to participate in the Micronational Olympic Games and the competition is considered their joining the MOF.
MOF Micronational Olympic Games
The MOF Micronational Olympic Games are the Physical (In real life) games of the Micronational Olympic Federation. The Games are currently planned to include Running, Cycling, Soccer, Volleyball, Hockey, Wrestling, and chess. Medals will also be given out to the athletes that have attended and won 1st 2nd or 3rd in any of the games.
The MOF acquired the Micronational Olympic Games after the Micronational Olympic Group merged with the Micronational Olympic Federation in July. The next Micronational Olympic Games is scheduled in 2020.
2020 Micronational Olympic Games
MOF eSports Games
2018 MOF Games
The 2018 MOF Games (MOF-PG) is an 9 day event to see if the MOF is fully functional. The games allowed six nations to compete so it the games can test their boundries. The 2018 MOF Games will award a minimum of 18 medals through out three events and three National Titels. The events will include Agar.io Party, Checkers, and Tic Tac Toe. Checkers and Tic Tac Toe will be played on a Google Drawling shared with the competitors, and the Agar.io Party will be played on Agar.io. The National Titles include Best Coat of Arms, Best Flag, and Best Motto. These will be given out by annonomys polls by the MOF
The 2018 MOF Games was known as the Prep Games because it was made to attract audience and to see if the MOF is fully functinal. The MOF got six nations to compete in the games in 4 days. The games started to kick-off from there and more games were made for the games.
2019 MOF Games
2020 eSport Games
The MOF plans on hosting micronational world championships for individual esports/sports along with other multi-event tournaments.
The first example of these standalone events was the 2019 MOF Checkers Tournament.
List of Micronations in the MOF
|Nation||Year Joined||MOF Code|