Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
User:Nedland/MFA World Cup
Rules broken by us.
Please review: http://forum.micronation.org/showthread.php?tid=1680
Add absolutely anything to this list which you are lacking or doing wrong. Remove anything I've put if you believe it to be incorrect.
- 1 Akebar
- 2 Covanellis
- 3 Grémmia
- 4 Humanytaria
- 5 Kelman/ Wolfpond
- 6 Mancunia
- 7 Nedland
- 8 Paravia
- 9 Rikuchar
- 10 Usi
- 11 Victoria
- Now recognises Donetsk PR instead of Novorossiya, as fixed by me.
- Needs to convert national symbol images to PNG files.
- Added more info to wiki page.
- Chose flag to use for all occasions.
- Wiki article should have better formatting, more pictures, and more links.
- Added categories
- Fixed infobox
- Fixed spelling
- Michael got them a new star
- Got new website
Ignore due to too many problems and semi-activity
- Make a wiki page
- I dunno, whatever else. I don't know anything about Kelman.
Michael, he's ignoring you.
- Wiki article tends to be vague or subjective in places (e.g. "all religions are welcome and accepted" instead of "freedom of religion is legally protected", or "Mancunia does though plan on expanding", which obscures who or what plans on doing the expanding and how.
- Wiki article has a few style and formatting issues
- Keeping Micras claims as it is a non issue
- Keeping all his flags because there is no issue
- Website is a backup for his MicroWiki although may be changed at some point
- Etymology issues
- Will make printed currency when a store is incorporated into Nedland.
- Removed all bad flags which were nonessential.
- Decided to have no constitution
- A.S.S. name changed to Division of Secret Soldiers (D.S.S.)
- Potatoman Jenkins page put up for deletion, all instances of LFL removed.
- ALWAYS thinks before he posts now.
- Wiki article had redlinks and too many lists, which deserved separate articles. All fixed.
- Changed official language to English and made the others recognised regional ones.
- Mentioned the ILP as if it were an organization of states, rather than parties. Changed and updated pages on this matter.
- Claimed one acre of the Moon. Claims removed and Lunar Territory now defunct.
- still one mention of llama terrorism
- Unrecognised UN countries recognised
- Stopped making/believing in YAMOs
- Got rid of the llamas
- New flag
- Photoshopped passport image.
- Needs a Finished website.
- Wiki article had a few messy spots: Unnecessary repetition in diplomacy section
- Has decided not to have a constitution
- Hand-drawn flag
- Article suffers from walls of text which don't flow well. Needs better style, more pictures, links, and paragraph breaks.
- Spelling issues
- I would start a population campaign. It just needs to be more than one person.
- Needs a constitution
- Coat-of-arms is in .gif format
- some heading sections are too short
- should use flaglist template for relations list
- Unusual meta paragraph explaining that laws on the wiki page should not be corrected.
- Removed the swastika from their flag...(facepalm)
- Main country infobox is a bit wide
- Banknotes look messy and not like real money.
Ignore for same reason as Kelman.
- Has no info on their wiki page. None.
- Let's see that constitution
- No currency.
- Appears to need development in damn near every category. Should launch some sort of citizenship campaign.
- Page says Victoria is a "member state" of the ILP
- Got a coat-of-arms and flag