Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
The foreign relations of the Duchy of Campinia are implemented by the Secretary of Foreign Affairs. The power to grant official diplomatic recognition of sovereignty lies primarily with the Grand Constable, but is made on advise of the Council of State. Campinia holds formal diplomatic relations with various unrecognized sovereign entities. .
Until 2016 Campinia was member of the Flandrensisian Commonwealth Each member can make treaties with other nations without the interfering of the commonwealth. But Campinia, Arkel and Flandrensis always acted for the common good of the commonwealth. If a micronation recognize a member, they also had to recognize the other members and the Commonwealth of Flandrensis as well. By working together the members of the Commonwealth speak with one voice in the micronational community.
Campinia First refers to a foreign policy of Campinia that that emphasizes Campinian nationalism in international relations and that is often described as isolationist. and benefactorial
The Guillaume Doctrine is a Campinian policy of opposing Republicanism. Totalitarianism and Autocracies It was signed by Guillaume II in 2012 The term "Guillaume Doctrine" itself was coined in 2016.The Duchy of Campinia wants to "Honor the Imperial and Royal history of Europe". The Guillaume Doctrine also supports recreation of the fallen kingdoms and empires around the world, Macronationaly and micronationaly
Recognized; no diplomatic ties
- All member states of the United Nations, since 2014
- All member states of the Antarctic Micronational Union
Recognized; formal diplomatic relations
- Democratic Republic of Birlastan, since 2015
- Republic of the Single Union, since 2015
- Kingdom of Tiana, since 2015
- Duchy of Campinia, since 4 November 2016
- Khanate of Nedland, since 5 November 2016
- Principality of Ongal, since 17 November 2016
- Northumbrian Confederation, since 19 November 2016
- United Kingdom of Erlande
- Ashukov Federation, since 11 February 2017
Informal diplomatic ties
- Principality of Aigues-Mortes (2015 - 2016) - Due to attempts at infiltration and interference in the internal affairs of the Empire. Considered a Terrorist organisation 2015 - 2016
- Republic of Saint-Castin (2015 - 2016) - Due to attempts at infiltration and interference in the internal affairs of the Empire. Considered a Terrorist organisation 2015 - 2016
- Popular Union of Occitania (2015 - 2016) - Due to attempts at infiltration and interference in the internal affairs of the Empire. Considered a Terrorist organisation 2015 - 2016
- Soviet Socialist Republic of Nadiria (2016 - present) - Due to interference in the internal affairs of the Empire
- Hrejmanna, Province of
- Nazir, Province of
- Hasanistan, Province of
- Carpathia, Province of
- Psatura, Province of