United Micronations (2008)
This article is about one of the United Micronations. For the numerous other organisations of the same name, see United Micronations (disambiguation).
|Headquarters:||New South Wales, Australia|
|Membership:||23 member states|
|General Secretary:||Rt. Hon. Patron McCleary|
The United Micronations often referred to just with the abbreviation UNMCN was an intermicronational organisation founded in 2008. Its forum and website were removed in September, and the organization was definitely dismantled. The forum, however, only discussion board for its members, was already inactive since August 2009.
The UNMCN was the only intermicronational organization that did not recognize the Grand Unified Micronational.
First established with 4 member states, the UNMCN was particularly under the spotlight after the Rhodesian War, which had great impact in the MicroWiki community.
Around September 2009, following a long period of inactivity, the organisation's forums and website disappeared without explanation.
- Catholic Principality of New Texas
- The Republic of the Mirage Islands
- Grand Duchy of Fulton and Dell
- Republic of Rhodesia "Government-in-Exile"
Other full members
- The Democratic Republic of Bobalania
- Kingdom of Riboalte
- Holy Empire of Reunion
- Most Glorious People's Republic of A1
- Crown Principality of Landashir
- New Scientopia
- Kingdom of New Galicia
- Principality of Scotia
- Cisalpina Republic
- Kingdom of Square
- Federal Republic of St.Charlie
- Cordial Kingdom of Kelterspurf
- Empire of Thrace
- Arctic Overseas Territories of Rhodesia (in Finismund)
- The Republic of Danesland
- In conclusion to said conflict, several micronations legally adopted a non-communication status with the UNMCN due to various past offenses.
- Rhodesia was also known for several issues with GUM member states. Sandus declared Rhodesia a Sandef Code Unum Dommagus threat, a micronational scam, and a "micronation wish (sic) harms the work and the voice of all micronations- even the everlasting history of the true and real Republic of Rhodesia. Their lies and scams shall be remembered forever by our people."