Twenty-four Hour MicroWiki Edit-a-thon
The Twenty-four Hour MicroWiki Edit-a-thon (stylised as 24 Hour MicroWiki Edit-A-Thon) is an edit-a-thon which focused primarily on cleaning-up and improving various articles on MicroWiki. It was planned to begin on 1 April 2020 at 1:00 AM (0:00; UTC) and set to conclude on 2 April at 1:00 AM (0:00), the next day. However it instead began on 17 April at 3:00 AM; UTC and ended 18 April at 4:00 AM; UTC.
These were the singups of the event however Zed was the only one to complete 24 hours.
- Head organiser
- Wegmat (talk) Co-Organiser
- Cookieman1.1.1 (talk) that ok kid depending on the day who can make svgs
- Jaydenfromcanada (talk) that cool kid that should be patroller but ok
- Nick Randouler (talk) that cool kid that should be patroller but okay
- Charles Ross (talk) I'm already a god, i need not the help of mortals
- Mh06941 Spell Checker
- FTFcz (talk) that patroller that should be a cool kid but ok