Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Theodorus Diaz Praditya
|His Excellent Great Highness|
Theodorus Diaz Praditya
|1st President of Excellent|
August 10, 2006
|Preceded by:||Position Established|
|Born:||10 August 1998|
Theodorus Diaz Praditya is the President of the United Democratic Republic of Excellent.
Theodorus Diaz Praditya was born in Surakarta, August 10, 1998. He resides in Colomadu, Karanganyar, and has a brother, Cornelius Rafael Pramudito. At the time of making this page, he was a student in a favourite state school in Surakarta, so he put his micronational activities on hold. Since then, he studied in a state university in Surakarta, taking English as his major.
He established Excellent when he was 8 years old. He claimed his bedroom to be the territory of Excellent. He established the country himself, thus making him as first and only citizen at that time. After several years, he expanded his micronation by recruiting his friends and allies to be the citizen. He also make his brother a citizen automatically. Currently Excellent has 30 citizens, encompassing both friends and families of him.
His activities in maintaining Excellent is not limited to internal affairs only; he also conducts several activities outside his micronational territory. In 2014, he was elected Secretary General of Micronational Association of Southeast Asia and served two terms, before the association's hiatus. Since then, he considers himself as a statesman and diplomat, and refrain himself from taking office, except when it is necessary. In 2016, he was elected as Executive Minister of Iglesia ng Caldero, serving as Archbishop Gregary I.
"Official historical account"
The "official" historical account which paralleled Excellent's timeline with the world history, described him as "a pure soldier, a loyal general, a gentle politician and brave president."
Awards & Decorations
- Excellent Star, Commander - 2006 ("officially" 1998)
- 2-years service of Excellent People Forces - 1987 ("official", as Lieutenant John Brown)
- 4-years service of Excellent People Forces - 1989 ("official", as Captain John Brown)
- 6-years service of Excellent People Forces - 1991 ("official", as Colonel John Brown)
- 8-years service of Excellent People Forces - 1993 ("official", as Major General John Brown)
- Order of Harrison's Comrade - 4 times (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)
- Order of Excellent Command - 3 times ("official", 1995, 1996, 1997)
- Order of Restoration, First Class ("official", 1996)
- Order of Bravery, First Class ("official", 1996)
- Order of War, First Class - 2 times ("official", 1997, 1999)
- Order of Peace, First Class
- Honorary Comrade of Excellent National Navy ("official", 1998)
- Honorary Comrade of Excellent National Air Force ("official", 1998)
- Honorary Comrade of Excellent National Gendarmerie ("official", 1998)
- Order of Loyalty of Excellent National Army ("official", 2000)
- Order of Loyalty of Excellent National Navy ("official", 2000)
- Order of Loyalty of Excellent National Air Force ("official", 2000)
- Order of Loyalty of Excellent National Gendarmerie ("official", 2000)
- The Invictus Cross Of The Archland Empire April 9, 2014