Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
The United Micronational Assembly
|The United Micronational Assembly (U.M.A.)|
|Flag of the U.M.A.|
|Logo of the U.M.A.|
|Headquarters||U.M.A. Room (Google Hangouts)|
and American English
|Membership||Full Members: 2||Observer States: 0|
|Chairman||Jevon Allen Perkins|
|Vice-Chairman||Prince Charles I|
|– Foundation||22 January 2018|
|- Defunct||30 November 2018|
The United Micronational Assembly, also known as the UMA, is an alliance of small mostly unrecognized nations. The alliance serves as a way to unite said nations' militaries under one flag. The assembly also serves to protect all "micronations" from oppressive "macronations" using peaceful military tactics. The UMA also serves to create a larger voice for all small nations the world over.
Offices of the U.M.A.
Chairman: Jevon A. Perkins
Vice Chaiman: Nick Rankov
Minister of Affairs: Nick Rankov
Press Minister: Nick Rankov
Chief Justice: Aydan Dillon
Minister of Finance: Emperor Lewis II
Minister of Security: Emperor Lewis II
Full Member Nations:
Representitives of the Nation States
- President Jevon A. Perkins of Republic of Indecencia
- President Nick Rankov of Bonumland
- Emperor Lewis II of Fesmar
- President Aydan Dillon of The Republic of Malinovia
Any nation may join the UMA so long as they meet three requirements.
- They must not be recognized by any "Macronation" at time of joining, and
- Must be a legitimate "New-Nation" Project (no roleplay or fictional nations will be permitted.
- In order to join, all a nation must do is ratify the UMA code of conduct (No nation has to do that yet as the code of conduct has not yet been finished but will be available soon), next a nation must possess a google hangouts account (email connected to google). Finally they should place there country below and there entry will be voted upon in at the next meeting held every month.
No nation may leave the United Micronational Assembly UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES (Only if the nation is defunct)
Join UMA: To join, below the line put the following, Country's name (Flag Optional), Google hangouts email.
Example- Nation of Exampletonfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sectors of the U.M.A.
- The United Micronational Military Force
- The Council of Member States of the U.M.A.
- The United Micronational Supreme Court
- The United Micronational Ministry of Affairs
- The United Micronational Press Ministry
- The United Micronational Ministry of Finance
- The United Micronational Ministry of Trade
- The United Micronational Ministry of the Arts
- The United Micronational Ministry of Immigration
- The United Micronational Ministry of Security
- The United Micronational Ministry of Agriculture
- The United Micronational Ministry of Energy
- Currency of the U.M.A.
- United Micronational Ambassadorial Agency (U.M.A.)