Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
The Cabinet of the First Presidency
|— The Cabinet of the First Presidency —|
|Micronation||United Socialist States|
|Since||February 07 2012|
|- President||Yolanda E. Boero García|
The Administration in turn is in charge of directing the First Presidency which is formed by the President, Vise President and General Secretary. It is renewed every 3 years through the Diplomatic route.
Next we present you to the complete Cabinet for Administration 2018-2021:
- President: Yolanda E. Boero García
- Vice President: Jesus Rodriguez Arellano
- Secretary General: Gamaliel Rodriguez
THE CABINET OF THE FIRST PRESIDENCY:
- Secretariat of Foreign Relations: Gamaliel Rodriguez
- Secretariat of Defense: Gamaliel Rodriguez
- Secretariat of National Security: Jesus Rodriguez Arellano
- Secretariat of Sports & Culture: Gamaliel Rodriguez
- Secretariat of Science & Technology: Rocio Morales Aguirre
- Secretariat of Dissemination: Ulises Flores.
- Secretariat of the Treasury: Gamaliel Rodriguez
- Secretariat of Health: Odett Rodríguez
- Secretariat of Education: Enrique Galindo
- Secretariat of Public Services: Adolfo Boero Rodríguez
- Secretariat of Communications & Transportation: Juan De Dios
The National Commissions are in charge of their assigned area and they operate under the administration in turn, and are bodies created to attend only special areas of interest.
- National Commission for Outer Space: Gamaliel Rodriguez
- National Commission for Biological Research: Odett Rodríguez
- National Commission on CyberSecurity & Intelligence: Gamaliel Rodriguez
The Administration in charge of the First Presidency is the one corresponding to the triennium 2018-2021, if you wish to consult the aAdministrations above we leave you an official list.
- Administration 2018-2021 (In turn).
- Administration 2015-2018
- Administration 2012-2015