MicroWiki suffered a database corruption issue on 6 March and lost 24 hours worth of edits. Apologies for any disruption; we are looking into options of moving service to another provider.
For further information, please contact us on the Discord.
Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
"Featured Picture" rules
THESE RULES ARE NOT TO BE CASUALLY DISREGARDED. EDITS THAT VIOLATE JUST ONE RULE WILL BE REMOVED.
- The "Featured Picture" section is made to show the best pictures of the MicroWiki Community which are already hosted on the website.
- Please refrain from uploading pictures just for the template.
- One edit per day. Multiple edits will result in a temporary protection by a staff member, so remember to think about the others too.
- Try to update the featured picture as close to 00:00 UTC (midnight GMT) as practical.
- Users who will constantly break the rules will be sanctioned.
- Please look for a picture that is aesthetically pleasing. The MicroWiki Staff reserves the right to revert edits if the picture is not appropriate for the Main Page.
- Edits are required to be followed by a detailed description of the image shown, and related links. For instance, if a picture shows two micronationalists, state who they are, where they are, and eventually why they're talking. For an example, check the first edit of the template. Of course, a picture of two people talking isn’t aesthetically pleasing enough to be featured anyway.
- Try to avoid pointless pictures just to promote your micronation. We will not tolerate it. Thanks.
Edits below this line will appear in the template on the main page.
Bowie of Wyvern looking perplexed.