Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Toronto Agreement - This agreement started the ÉtatsToronto program, which allowed free travel between nations who ratified them.
- Vancouver Agreement - This agreement shared diplomatic status between member nations, therefore increasing diplomatic relations with all member states. (e.g. If nation A starts relations with nation B, and nation B and nation C is apart of the Cupertino Alliance and ratified the Vancouver Agreement, nation A will have relations with both nation B and C.)
- Stockholm Agreement - This agreement vows that members of the alliance will not declare war on each other and will, at any attempt, use it as a last-ditch effort.
- Windhoek Agreement - This agreement sets up a unified citizen database.
- Kano Agreement - This agreement sets up the Cupertino Electoral Supervisory Commission, an amalgamated electorial supervision board.
- Medellín Agreement - This agreements amalgamates the Official New Eiffel Ratings Board and other film boards to the Amalgamated Film Rating Board
- Lycon, Jayden (1 February 2020) TORONTO AGREEMENT ON FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT WITHIN CA MEMBER STATES, 2020
- Lycon, Jayden (1 February 2020) Vancouver Agreement on Greater Connections within Cupertino Alliance member states, 2020
- Lycon, Jayden (8 February 2020) STOCKHOLM AGREEMENT ON DEFENCE WITHIN CA MEMBER STATES, 2020
- Lycon, Jayden (15 February 2020) Windhoek Agreement on Greater Security, 2020
- Lycon, Jayden (28 March 2020) Kano Agreement on Electoral Administration
- Lycon, Jayden (11 April 2020) Medellín Agreement on Film Classification
- Smith, Zarel and Lycon, Jayden (20 April 2020) New Eiffel's new film ratings: What you need to know.