Talk:John I of Baustralia
Naming conventions notice
From the author,
I realize that by naming the page 'John I' is technically violating naming conventions, but to follow naming conventions, I feel the title would be too irrational.
- John I
- John I, King of Baustralia and Wangatangia, Emperor of Tentacion
- @KingdomOfBaustralia: The correct wording would be John I of Baustralia, or John I, King of Baustralia.
- Refer to names of Cameron I of Ikonia or Jonathan I, Emperor of Austenasia.
- His Majesty, Cameron I of Ikonia by the Grace of God of Ikonia, King. (talk) 12:41, 4 February 2019 (UTC)
- @Vulture001: Aye, however, look above. This was already spoken with admins, and we reached a consensus that 'John I of Baustralia, BAT, Edstmae, and Ostreum' would be too long, so John I will be used.
- His (Imperial) Majesty, John I by the Grace of God of Baustralia, and the Dominions, Emperor of Tentacion 14:45, 4 February 2019 (UTC)
- @KingdomOfBaustralia: No census above, therefore John I of Baustralia is correct
Greetings, your Majesty, King John I, our nation would like to thank you for creating and offering a flag and a shield of arms for Woodlandia. We currently have a government flag, and have a 10 designs for the official flag of Woodlandia, but we think your flag and shield are wonderful, and we would like to use them as offered. What do u expect from Woodlandia in return as fair payment if any? We can offer national recognition for your beautiful work, and a kind future diplomacy. We look forward to hearing from you soon, your Majesty. Thank you from Woodlandia. His Royal Highness, Shawn, Prince of the Principality of Woodlandia.
Thank you, once again for creating and offering a flag and a shield of arms for Woodlandia. In confirmation, is it correct to say that we (Woodlandia) may now (upon confirmation) officially use the flag and shield by right of the Principality of Woodlandia, in any form we see fit? Once again Woodlandia thanks you for your giving contributions, and we fully intend to incorporate the flag and shield into the principality, and to remember his majesty's gift, once confirmation has been finalized. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you, His Royal Highness, Shawn, Prince of the Principality of Woodlandia.
Royal Institute for Standardization
Could we be added to the list please? both for the currency and the land code? we would like STC as our currency code Sovereign Templar Crown and TK/TKT as our country code! Templar Kingdom Eugenio II UTC 17:55 17-IX-2020 mine is: Gino Scorpio #1554 (discord)