Talk:Hankery Jenkinson, 1st Baron Jenkinson of Worthing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- One cannot prove he is false, nor is he false.
- His (Imperial) Majesty, John I by the Grace of God of Baustralia, and the Dominions, Emperor of Tentacion 18:23, 9 May 2019 (UTC)
- NOTE: I also am releasing a modified version of his military business card. I have blurred the photo on his many requests.
- His (Imperial) Majesty, John I by the Grace of God of Baustralia, and the Dominions, Emperor of Tentacion 01:34, 10 May 2019 (UTC)
Hank isn't real
Now that we know that Hankery is an alt of John, what should we do with the page?
- Keep it, because there is only one claim as to his not being real. It isn't that big of a problem, people can be simulationist if they want.--President William Wilson, Archduke of Wilson (talk) 19:14, 19 October 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, keeping it is fine, but we should mention that he isn't real. Aidan confirmed this.
- Men, that was enough evidence to prove this is a false account.