Talk:Grand Imperial Empire of Lanzantonia
Please desist from removing the deletion template until consensus has been reached on the article. Anthony, please go ahead in setting out the reasons for the nomination. Austenasia (talk) 11:16, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
- My nomination for deletion is on the grounds of this article's quality. For example—
- The infobox is all over the place - why, for instance, is 'news agency' between all the variations of the name and land area, and the flag, coat of arms and motto?
- Text such as 'The Dot isn't the Size of Lanzantonia Only a place Marker' or 'Please Do Not Edit this without permission from Emperor Perkins' is not encyclopaedic. The 'constituting rules' section contains constitutional provisions, but no text explaining them or their history, as might be expected.
- The quality of the writing (including but not limited to grammar) is poor. Capitalisation and punctuation is repeatedly incorrect.
- Much of the article's information appears inaccurate or contradictory. The article says that Ukraine (for example) is not recognised, but also that all UN member states are recognised. Ukraine was a founding member of the UN.
- Some of the statements in the article are highly dubious. I do not believe, for example, that there has been 'bloody imperialist revolution.' Nor do I believe that you have 1,000 citizens with which to fill seats in your legislature.
- The images in the table of political parties are of extremely poor quality and detract from the whole article.
- The organisation of the article is poor. For example, why is there a list of all the districts under 'external links?' (On that subject, the 20 articles which contain practically no useful or unique information for each of your different districts should also be candidates for deletion - as should many of the articles on the political parties.
Dear User:AnthonyClark, we have 1000 votes split among the party leaders.
Emperor Jevon Allen Perkins of The Grand Imperial Empire of Lanzantonia, Joint King of the Protectorate of Socratia and Rightful Ruler of the Protectorate of South Mangolia 13:05, 23 September 2018 (UTC)
- Lmao my guy that a) isn’t made clear in the article and b) doesn’t even come close to resolving the huge huge issues with the article in the main, also please just close your messages with four ~s thanks Bob Christ (talk) 13:22, 23 September 2018 (UTC)
- Hey, so I am an associate of Lanzantonia, and this page is really starting to be an embarrassment for not only my nation but all nations associated with them. As such I have decided to take it upon myself to try and mass edit/fix this page as much as I can, may you please refrain from deleting this page for a couple days and I'll try to fix the NUMEROUS mistakes that Perkins (the name of the man that made this) made. Kindest Regards, --People's Republic of Phokland (talk) 21:58, 26 September 2018 (UTC)
- Also, while we're on the topic of editing, one thing that I would like to say to Lanzantonia is: I call bull that you execute anyone in Lanzantonia "No government official may use his/her power to attempt to overthrow the monarch or government or in any other way attempt to seize power in a matter not deemed appropriate by the government of Lanzantonia. The violation of This Law will result in their immediate execution for treason/rebelling". There is no way you would be able to do that but if you somehow were, I think the police might me a good number to call soon. --People's Republic of Phokland (talk) 14:48, 27 September 2018 (UTC)