Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Talk:Grand Unified Micronational
Lounge discussion topics
- Week beginning 15 February: Diversity in micronationalism
- Week beginning 22 February: Micronational economies
- Week beginning 1 March: Realism in theory and practice
Micronationalism Guide drafts
Readers are invited to suggest edits.
- Constitutions and forms of government, primary author Adam I of Überstadt
- Guide to legislation, primary author Horatio Eden of the Edenic Compact
- Diplomabear host rota
- I GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (May - July 2017)
- II GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (July - September 2017)
Both votes will close on 1 March at 0:00 UTC.
Motion: That the Quorum recognize the withdrawal of Abelden from observership
Motion: That the Principality of Squamily and Friends (POSAF) be admitted as a provisional member
|Grand Unified Micronational: 17th March Quorum, 20:00 UTC|
Venue: Skype Room
Please feel free to add things you wish to be discussed about, all issues, events and other comments, below. Please do elaborate on what it is that you want to be discussed or voted on.