Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Organisation of Austenasian Nationalists
|Organisation of Austenasian Nationalists|
|Dux||Iron Lord Daniel Dankovsky, Duke of Dalmatia|
|Founded||2 September 2017|
|Seats in the House of Representatives|
The Organisation of Austenasian Nationalists is an authoritarian political party of the Empire of Austenasia based in Jovanovo, founded on 2 September 2017. It calls for a radical change to the constitutional system of Austenasian government, and for Parliament to be replaced by an advisory council to enable the Austenasian Monarchy to become autocratic.
The party was founded by Iron Lord Daniel Dankovsky, who released the following as its platform:
- Creation of stronger, maximally centralised government.
- Abolishing Parliament and replacing it with the autocratic leadership of Emperor Jonathan I.
- Establishment of a council resembling the War Council, to aid the Emperor in his leadership.
- Agressive expansionist policy, and putting Austenasia as the chairing nation of the GUM again.
- Working by all means for the creation of plebian and patrician councils, so they can take an active role in working with government.