Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Society of Arms
|Founded||24 February 2019|
|Kingdom of Ikonia and other micronations|
|Cameron I (Grand Marshal)|
|Services||Recording, granting and regulation of heraldry, coats of arms and pedigrees|
The Society of Arms, also known as the Micronational Society of Arms, is an organization with the aim of aiding in the study, perpetuation, and use of heraldry mainly in the Kingdom of Ikonia and throughout the micronational sphere. Founded in 2019, the Grand Marshal Cameron I has created majority of commissioned projects.
The society proclaims themselves to be the only micronational society who serve all micronations with heraldic needs, and is the only heraldic organization for all micronations in the MicroWiki sector.
Officer of Arms
The Grand Marshal is the head of the Society, and serves as a King of Arms, they can induct wishing micronationalists into the organization as a creator for heraldic purposes. In the Society of Arms, they get the post-nominals of FOA (Fellow Officer of Arms). These officers can contact the Grand Marshal for more complications with heraldic needs, and or resign at anytime, a quote from the Royal Charter states on titles that, "indubitably, if they give up their title, it will revoke their post-nominals".
Any micronationalist can request a coat of arms or heraldic standard by contacting the Grand Marshal or an Officer of Arms, this is the following list of commissioned projects:
- Coat of arms of Cloverzem - Heraldically confirmed and made by Grand Marshal Cameron I on 23 February 2019
- Coat of arms of Bepistan - Heraldically confirmed and made by Grand Marshal Cameron I - on 2 March 2019
- Coat of arms of New Eiffel - Heraldically confirmed and made by Grand Marshal Cameron I - on 3 March 2019
- Coat of arms of Ausveria - Heraldically confirmed and made by Grand Marshal Cameron I - on 22 August 2020
- Coat of arms of Vishwamitra - Heraldically confirmed and made by Grand Marshal Cameron I and Dhrubajyoti Roy - on 26 August 2020
- Coat of arms of Australis - Heraldically confirmed and made by Grand Marshal Cameron I and Daniel Roscoe - on 23 September 2020
- Cameron I of Ikonia - Grand Marshal of Arms
- Thomas I of Hrafnarfjall - Officer of Arms
- William Wilson - Officer of Arms
- Nicolás Millán - Officer of Arms
- Society of Arms, Royal Charter. Chapter 2 - Titles. Accessed on 2 March 2019 (no link?)