Republic of Warung China
|This article refers to a nation which is currently in a state of inactivity. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.|
| Republic of Warung China |
Prospect to Perfect
Tujuan Menuju Kesempurnaan (Indonesian)
National Anthem of Warung China
|Java, Indonesia |
|Capital city||Kota Warung China|
|Largest city||West Cangkuang|
|- President||Heri Herwanto|
|Legislature||Parliament of Warung China|
|Established||9 March 2016|
|Area claimed||144.102 m2|
Artos Warung China
|Time zone||UTC +7|
Warung China (English: Chinese Stall) was an Indonesian micronation located in Rancaekek, West Java. Warung China establishment was declared on 9 March 2016 and turned inactive soon after starting contact with AIM members in mid-2016.
Warung China was a presidential republic, with Heri Herwanto as the president. Warung China's main export was their textile, and 95% of Warung China citizens speaks bilingually, with ability to speak both Sundanese and Indonesian. Islam is the official religion of Warung China.
During its entire existence, Warung China was highly dependent on its neigbour Arkapore. Its establishment was in fact supported and helped by Arkapore that was located only 3 km away from Warung China and its foreign policy was heavily guided by Tian Abdurrahman.
Warung China had five cities with its own characteristics:
- City of Warung China serves as the national capital;
- North Warung China (also called "Warung China Metropolitan"), the economic capital of Warung China, where markets and townhall were located;
- South Warung China have one school;
- West Warung China consist of 70% Farmland, and is the place where the majority of its citizens was farmer;
- West Cangkuang located near to Bojong Menje temple, a historical site of Hinduism in Rancaekek. Indonesian Cangkuang National Park also located near West Cangkuang City;
- Asia Agung (English: Great Asia) has a large manufacturing company.