Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
It is one of the titles of the King of Olympia.
A full list of the titles and offices held by Borja I, from the founding of the Kingdom in 1567 to the present day, can be seen here.
- Olympian Knight of the Olympic Gods, 20 September 2008
- Distinguished Service Cross, 20 September 2008
- Knight of the Silver fleece, 3 January 2009
- Knight Companion of the Glorious Order of St. Philip, 31 January 2009
- Ministry Star, 22 March 2009
- War Cross, 10 September 2010
Borja I no longer holds any Olympian honours. The Monarch is Sovereign of the four senior Orders of Chivalry in Olympia, meaning that Bona I had his Olympian knighthoods replaced by the sovereignty of the respective orders when he ascended to the Throne. The same applies for his War Cross, the Monarch being the "fount of honour", but his other medals were themselves abolished (civilian medals having being abolished in September 2010 like in Austenasia) before he became Monarch.