|Located||Chicago, specifically the area along the Des Plaines River from Irving Park Road to Rosemont.|
|Total population of sector||4 (Citizens and caretakers, not residents)|
|Total area of sector||0.95 km²|
|Sector founded||November 2019|
|Nations in area|
|Organisations in area||Cupertino Alliance|
|Notable people in area||Cole Baird |
The Rainbowlands are a series of international territories that were given away by a program of the Des Plaines Union.
An idea to give away a large amount of to ally nations of Wegmat was brought up at a meeting of the Des Plaines Union. The Union agreed to annex an large amount of forest on the west bank of the Des Plaines River. The Wegmat Armed Forces secured the land to be international territory until gifted to the micronational community.
South of the Lawrence Line in an area called the Crystallines they are 4 plots.
- An unsettled Nichensburgian territroy
- An unnamed Tesforian territory
- An unnamed Palomian territory.
- An international territory formally of Misberia
Northern a Rainbowlands
The Northern Rainbowlands also know as the Afons are the more settled areas.
- Saspeariad Illinois, a Saspeariad territory.
- An international territory formally of Begon
- Aenopian Potawatomi, an Aenopian overseas territory.
- Kingdom of Valandia, a Monmarkian associated state.
- Rainbowlands County, a Ponderosan county.
- An unnamed territory of Bonumland
The Rainbowlands only have 3 settlements, however when the Rainbowlands are liberated they are accepted to be more built.
- Rocinante-upon-afon, capital and port of Aenopian Potawatomi.
- Maple Rush, town in Aenopian Potawatomi.
- Rainbow, capital of Rainbowlands County.