Principality of Mongaar
| Principality of Mongaar |
|Area claimed||50 m2|
|Population||3 (as of 2020 census)|
The Principality of Mongaar is a micronation that was founded in Ireland on 29 December 2018. It later relocated to Canada in February 2020. Mongaar has a population of 3 and is 50 m2 in size. Mongaar is a absolute monarchy and is considering forming a Parliament.
The Mongaar Government is an absolute monarchy and has had 1 leader so far. The Mongaar Government is also considering making a Parliament with multiple parties. Mongaar also has several Government branches include the Department of Agriculture, the Mongaar Treasury and the Department of Technology.
Mongaar was originally 1 acre in size but in the relocation to Canada moved its territory to a room. Mongaar is a city state due to the fact that There in not enough room for multiple cities.
This list contains all the major historical events in Mongaar's history:
- Mongaar is founded on the 29th december 2018
- Mongaar erects the Mongaar flag monument
- Mongaar starts the Department of Treasury
- Mongaar starts expansion but then ends expansion soon after
- Mongaar goes into a state of inactivity
- Mongaar relocates to Canada
- Mongaar starts to mainly focus on Technology.