|Princess Mother Lipi|
|GCP GKOP RFI|
|Born||1973 (age 47)|
Prince Father Patranabish (2000)
Her Royal Highness Princess Mother Lipi or Lipi Patranabish (née Roy; born 1973) is a member of the royal families of Beltola and Purvanchal. She is a member of the House of Patranabish by her marriage and a member of the House of Roy by birth. She is the mother of Deputy Rashtradhyaksh Tanishkaa Patranabish and former Prime Minister Princess Anoushkaa, and the paternal aunt of Rashtradhyaksh Dhrubajyoti Roy.
Her official style and title is Her Royal Highness Lipi, the Princess Mother of Beltola and Princess of Purvanchal.
Princess Mother Lipi was born in August 1973 as the fourth child and second daughter of Prince Grandfather of Purvanchal and his wife. She was the youngest of her three siblings and grew up in a very healthy environment. She is the younger sister of Prince Father Debajyoti, the father of Rashtradhyaksh Dhrubajyoti Roy. Having completed her school education, she joined an elite college in the city and completed her bachelors degree in Arts from the institution. After her graduation, she joined government service and has the experience of serving various reputed positions.
In May 2021, she along with her two daughters were tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Titles, styles and honours
Titles and styles
- 1973 – 2000: Miss Lipi Roy
- 2000 – 2020: Mrs. Lipi Patranabish
- 2020 – present: Her Royal Highness Princess Mother Lipi
- 2020 – present: Her Serene Highness Princess Lipi (in Purvanchal)
- Grand Cross of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra (11 January 2022)
- Dame Grand Cross of the Most Noble Order of the Precious Crown (1 January 2021)
- Recipient of the Tanishkaa Patranabish Medal for Excellence (8 March 2022)
- Recipient of the Royal Service Medal (15 April 2022)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy (8 June 2021)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the Crystal Jubilee of the Foundation of Vishwamitra (15 April 2022)
States and territorial honours
Ribbon bars of the orders and decorations that are worn regularly by Her Royal Highness Princess Lipi, the Princess Mother of Beltola are noted in accordance with customary Vishwamitran conventions applicable to the occasion, the location and to the form of dress worn. The protocol followed for the arrangement of the ribbon bars include that of the national orders as per seniority, followed by the state orders, and lastly by medals and decorations. The orders of Beltola take precedence over the orders of the other states.