Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Aggelos I of Imvrassia
|King of Imvrassia, Emperor of Orfalia
Duke of Argadia
|Reign||11 May 2011 – 05 November 2016|
|Reign||07 October 2015 – 01 December 2016|
|Predecessor||himself as King|
|Reign||23 June 2016 - present|
|Predecessor||himself as King of Imvrassia|
|Reign||21 April 2020 -23 April 2020|
|Predecessor||Thomas Marios I|
|Successor||Thomas Marios I Alcibiades I|
|Empress Aikaterini |
Zoste Patrikia Theologia
|House||House of Imvrassia|
|Born||1 September 1981|
Aggelos of Imvrassia (1 September 1981) is an Imvrassian prince, member of the Imperial House of Imvrassia. His Highness has founded Imvrassia on 11 May 2011 as its sovereign Prince. His Highness was also Hegemon of the League of Hellenistic Micronations until 5 November 2016 and Emperor of Orfalia until 1 December 2016 when he abdicated. Aggelos is considered by his friends that he is one of the most famous Greek micronationalists.
In the Greek alphabet, the time is written as Άγγελος Α' which is properly transliterated as Aggelos I. The letter 'A' after the name identifies the numbering of the Monarch.
Activity as Sovereign
His Highness have an active role in the politics of the Kingdom, as Head of State and also as a Minister. All the legislative and administrative changes wich have been made, reflects the desire and the willingness of His Highness to promote Imvrassia into the world of micronations.
After a period where His Highness organized Imvrassia, began the reorganization of some other inactive micronations in Greece. This effort culminating with the founding of the Commonwealth of Hellenic Micronations on 25 November 2013.
On 2 September 2015, His Highness accepted the offer of the Crown of Orfalia and was enthroned King, with the constitutional name of Angelos II, King of Orfalia. On 7 October 2015, Orfalia became an Empire and His Highness was proclaimed Emperor with the title and style of His Imperial Majesty, Aggelos I, Emperor of Orfalia. On 21 March 2016 His Highness assumed the title of King and upgrade the status of Imvrassia to a Kingdom. This date was chosen to commemorate another political act of the Roman state, that on the same date on 629 Heraclius adopted for the monarch's official title, the title of Basileus. On 23 June 2016, he separated the Duchy of Argadia from Imvrassia and proclaimed it as an independent state with himself as monarch. On 1 July 2016, after weeks of negotiation and strengthening the historic friendship between Imvrassia and Ruthenia, it was decided that the Duchy would join the Karno-Ruthenian Empire. On 6 October 2016 His Highness reorganized the Commonwealth of Hellenic Micronations to a League of Hellenistic Micronations and remained head of the organization with the title of Hegemon. On 5 November 2016 King Aggelos abdicate from the throne of Imvrassia and on 1 December 2016 His Highness abdicate from the throne of Orfalia too.
After his abdication as King, the Crown appointed His Highness as Governor of Odrysia (ie a Crown land of Imvrassia) and as Minister of Foreign Affairs. On 11 April 2017 after a Decision of Stephen, the Abeldane Emperor, Prince Aggelos appointed as Prince of Stella and on 9 May 2017 after a new Decision of the Abeldane Emperor, Aggelos was appointed as Prince Regent of Abelden. On 8 August 2017 His Highness abdicated from the Abelden's offices due to his non-micronational obligations.
On 6 August 2017, the Prince founded the Austenasian Town of Ionisia where he currently resides, further cementing the friendship between Imvrassia and the Empire. The Town of Ionisia was dissolved exactly one year later, but the territory of the former Town, has been made temporarily a self-governorous area, as Prince Aggelos assumed the title of the Archon of Ionisia immediately after the region left the Empire. On 30 November 2018 the Crown according to the new policy of the titles of nobility, awarded him the title of Nobelissimos. By royal decree on 8 June 2019 he was promoted to the title of Despotes. On 25 July 2019 His Highness declared the upgrade of the then Archontia of Ionisia to a Kingdom and he assumed the title of Epitropos until the enthronement of the new monarch. On 7 September 2019 Queen Aikaterini because of her non - micronational obligations, appointed Despotes Aggelos as Regent of Imvrassia. At the same day His Highness has been appointed and Epitropos of Ionisia( until 26 September 2019, when Ionisia became Imvrassian Province). On 15 May 2020 His Highness declared the upgrade of the then Duchy of Argadia to a Kingdom and he offer the crown to the Empress of Imvrassia Aikaterini. The Empress in return appoint him as Head of the government with the title of Epi ton Pragmaton, due to the hellenistic traditions of the Argadia.
|Monarchical styles of|
|Reference style||His Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Highness|
His Highness, Despotes Aggelos
Η Αυτού Υψηλότητα ο Δεσπότης Άγγελος
Titles and styles
- 08 June 2019 - present: His Highness, Despotes Aggelos
- 15 May 2020 - present: His Highness, Prince Aggelos of Argadia
- 30 November 2018 – 07 June 2019: His Highness, Nobelissimos Aggelos
- 5 November 2016 - 29 November 2018: His Royal Highness, Prince Aggelos of Imvrassia
- 11 April 2017 - 8 August 2017: His Highness, the Prince of Stella
- 9 May 2017 - 8 August 2017: His Imperial Highness, the Prince Regent of Abelden
- 11 May 2011 - 20 March 2016: His Highness, the Prince and Despot of Imvrassia
- 21 March 2016 - 5 November 2016: His Majesty, the King of Imvrassia
- 7 March 2012 – 12 January 2013: His Highness, the Prince of the Heptarchy of New Herakleia
- 11 December 2012 – 15 January 2013: His Highness, the Prince of the Despotate of New Mystras
- 2 September 2015 – 6 October 2015: His Majesty, the King of Orfalia
- 7 October 2015 – 1 December 2016: His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor of Orfalia
- 7 August 2018 – 25 July 2019: His Highness, the Archon of Ionisia
- 25 July 2019 – 01 August 2019: His Highness, the Epitropos of Ionisia
- 23 June 2016 – 15 May 2020: His Royal Highness, the Duke of Argadia
Awards and decorations
- Kingdom of Ruritania – Knight in the Ruritanian Order of King Henry the Lion ° (2011)
- Mouzilo Empire – Grand Duke of Mouzilo ° (2012)
- Kingdom of Fyrax – Supreme Duke of Fyrax ° (2013)
- Unironic Empire – Knight 1st Class of the Unironic Order of the Golden Dragon ° (2014)
- Empire of Myrotania – Knight of the Most Excellent Order of the Yellow Dragons ° (2014)
- Kingdom of Harenfall – Honorary Duke of Harenfall ° (2014)
- Karnia-Ruthenia – II Duke of Columba ° (2015)
- Imperial Grand Duchy of Lundenwic – Companion of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic ° (2015)
- Kingdom of Verdoleania - Diplomacy Medal ° (2015)
- Decracy of Vilthia - Order of Merit of the Vilthian Cross ° (2015)
- Grand Duchy of Letzembourg - Grand Cross of Letzembourg ° (2015)
- Abeldane Empire - Grand Commander of the Order of the Rampant Lion ° (2016)
- Abeldane Empire - Knight Commander of the Order of Imperium Abludum ° (2016)
- Kingdom of Elmguard - Earl of Elmguard ° (2016)
- Kingdom of Coria - Orden of Loyalty ° (2016)
- Most Serene Empire of Azzurria - Order of the White Star ° (2016)
- Popular Union of Occitania - Raymond VI Order ° (2016)
- Karnia-Ruthenia – Order of St. Stephen ° (2016)
- Empire of Austenasia - Order of Saint Constantine ° (2017)
- Shorewellese Empire - Count of Shorewell ° (2017)
- Abeldane Empire - Order of St. Bartholomew ° (2017)
- Abeldane Empire - Order of the Rampant Lion ° (2017)
- Abeldane Empire - Earl of Visanthia ° (2017)
- Democratic Republic of Mouzilo - Order of Christ the Saviour ° (2017)
- Democratic Republic of Mouzilo - Order of the Double-Headed Eagle ° (2017)
- Empire of Austenasia - Duke of Insulae ° (2017)