Prime Minister of the Dale Republic
|Seal of Prime Minister of the Dale Republic|
|Appointer||President of the Dale Republic|
|term Length||Seven months, renewable indefinitely|
|Formation||30 April 2012|
This article is part of the series:
The Prime Minister of the Dale Republic is the head of government in the Dale Republic, however does not focus as much on foreign affairs as the President of the Dale Republic does. The Prime Minister of the Dale Republic leads the Dale Montering rather than the country, this role is better filled by the President of the Dale Republic, especially with foreign affairs.
The Prime Minister has the duties of conducting mainly internal rather then external affairs. Upon becoming Prime Minister of the Dale Republic, just like the President of the Dale Republic the Prime Minister must swear to serve the Dale(Woking) people.
There is no limit to how many times a person can be a Prime Minister of the Dale Republic.
Qualifications for office
There are only three requirements to become a Prime Minister in the Dale Republic
- Have Dale citizenship, which has been held for over one year.
- Have a generally clean criminal record both in the Dale Republic and the macronation the applicant is from.
- Belong to one of the Dale Republic's political parties.
End of being Prime Minister
The following qualifies for a Prime Ministers end of term:
- Time of Prime Minister expires,
- Voluntary dismissal,
- Permanent inability, due to serious illness,
- Nation wide demand for the Prime Minister to step down from office
List of Presidents of the Dale Republic
|List of Presidents of the Dale Republic|
|#||Name||Political party||Term start||Term end||Notes||Days in office|
|1||Danny Clarke||Woking People's Nationalist Party||30 April 2012||14 May 2012||First Dale Prime Minister||14|