The Prime Minister of Burdette is the head of state of Burdette and has the second most power in the nation and is only second to the King of Burdette. The Prime Minister is a democratically elected leader in Burdette the Prime Minister also must be within a 100 mile radius of the Kingdom of Burdette land claims.
- Can veto legislation (can be overturned with a 3/5 vote from congress).
- Appoint Ministers (both the Monarch and the Prime Minister must agree).
- Can issue government orders (can't override Parliament laws, Court rulings, or the Constitution).
- Can pick a Deputy Prime Minister.
- Can engage with foreign relations with other nations.
- Can create and confer awards to citizens and foreign entities.