Persona Non-Grata (McGrath, No. 1) Act
|Long title||An Act to strip Major general Sir Aidan John McGrath, Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Gadus, Grand Cross Knight of the Order of Saint Patrick of all medals, uniforms, titles, salaries, etc., to grant the said Major general “persona non grata” status, and purposes connected therewith|
|Citation||3 John 1 c. 48|
|Introduced by||Nick Sullivan, Lord High Treasurer|
|Territorial extent||The Baustralian Empire|
|Royal assent||12 April 2020|
Persona Non-Grata (McGrath, No. 1) Act, 2020 (3 John 1 c. 48) is an act of Parliament which was passed because of the Treasury's concern that Aidan McGrath was wasting the Treasury's money and resources through excessive attempts to gain premiership, and because punishments made in the past seemed ineffective.
The Act was laid before Parliament on 12 April 2020, and received Royal Assent that afternoon. McGrath made his intention known during the vote that if it passed, he would wish to repeal it, and was brought before Supreme Court moments after Royal Assent. The Act also refers to McGrath as a Major general, Baustralian Army, when he was a Lieutenant general, Baustralian Army.
The Act was repealed by the Persona Grata (McGrath) Act, allowing McGrath back into Baustralia. This however was repealed by the Persona Non-Grata (McGrath, No. 2) Act.
Chapter 48 - An Act to strip Major general Sir Aidan John McGrath, Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Gadus, Grand Cross Knight of the Order of Saint Patrick of all medals, uniforms, titles, salaries, etc., to grant the said Major general “persona non grata” status, and purposes connected therewith
Be it enacted by His Most Excellent Majesty and by the Consent of the Commons the following:-
- This Act shall be known as the Persona Non Grata (McGrath) Act, 2020.
- In the past,
- he was the Governor general of the Fox Islands and was removed from office for homophobic statements.
- he forced the Empire into bad relations with others, see Rex v. McGrath.
- he’s made multiple and excessive attempts to gain Premiership.
- he's been very insubordinate to the King, and only making bills that benefit Paloma, and the other McGrathic states.
- he has been asked to make his job more active and failed.
- McGrath will be dishonourably discharged from the rank of Major general, and removed from the post of Deputy Chief of the General Staff.
- McGrath will have his Order of the Gadus revoked.
- All titles, salaries, and uniforms shall be returned.
- McGrath will have 2 days to get all his belongings out of Baustralia and is asked not to re-enter.
Punishment of Personae Non Gratae
- One found in the Empire with Persona non grata will be imprisoned for 30 years, with the charge of entering the Empire illegally.