|Official flag of the Asian Micronations
|Headquarter||Hashima City,People's Republic of Hashima|
|Last Chairman||President Feng Li of Hashima|
|Foundation||28 September 2014|
|Change of denomination||2 March 2015|
|Closure||19 October 2015|
|Objective||Peace and development between asian micronations|
The Asian Micronations was an Asian multi-micronations organization. Its main objective was to organise Asian micronations under one organization that can help sustain peace, development, mutual recognition, and common diplomatic affairs.
The Organization of Asian Micronations was officially established on 28 September 2014. On the same date, the People's Republic of Hashima became the first member. On 29 September 2014, the Organization of Asian Micronations accepted the entry of the Imperial State of Shinmyo (this treaty was revised on 26 October 2014, when the Imperial State of Shinmyo became defunct, and the Organization of Asian Micronations extended the treaty to include the Imperial State of Shurigawa) and of the Empire of Choseon, the latter also becoming members of the Organization.
On 14 November 2014, the Federal Republic of Rasshua became the fourth member of the Organization of Asian Micronations. On 19 November 2014, the German Reich of Mednyi became the fifth member of the Organization of Asian Micronations. On the same date, the Federal Republic of Rasshua became defunct, member count being reduced to 4.
On 25 November 2014, the German Reich of Mednyi annexed Pripyat, and changed its name into "German Reich of Mednyat". The Organization of Asian Micronations confirmed the membership of the German Reich of Mednyat, changing its status to "Micronation with Asian colonies". This membership ended on 1 December 2014, when the micronation was dissolved.
On 5 December 2014, the Imperial State of Shurigawa changed name into Greater Shurigawan Empire, and the Organization of Asian Micronations confirmed the continuity of membership of the Shurigawan micronation.
On 1 March 2015, the Republic of Kadykčan has been accepted as an official member. On 2 March 2015, the Organization of Asian Micronations confirmed membership at the Greater Shurigawan Empire that changed name into Empire of Gajajima. On the same date,the Organization of Asian Micronations changed denomination into Asian Micronations.
On 3 March 2015, the Republic of Kadykčan dissolved and ceased to be an official member. On the same date, the new micronation Great Empire of Dikameppra was accepted as an official member.
On 19 October 2015, the Asian Micronations dissolved.
Last Official members
|Flag||Name||Member since||Area Claimed||Population||Currency(ies)||Capital(s)||Language(s)||Head of State|
|Empire of Choseon||29 September 2014||7,18 km²||40||Choseon Won||Jejuyang,Kangyo||Korean,English||Emperor Choi Yung-keun|
|Empire of Gajajima||2 March 2015||8,57 km²||24||Ryō||Gamyo||English,Japanese||Empress Azami|
|Great Empire of Dikameppra||3 March 2015||~57.225,35 km²||24||Canadian Dollar,Russian Ruble||Kadykčan (Administrative)
Pripyat' (Legislative) Mednyi (Judiciary,from january to april) Dundas Harbour (Judiciary,from may to august) Rasshua (Judiciary,from september to december)
|Ekaterina Xözet Lebedeev I|
|Principality of Hashima||28 September 2014||0,063 km²||105||Yuan of Hashima||Hashima||Chinese||President Feng Li of Hashima|
|Taipan||28 October 2015||7 km²||56||Taipan yuan||Daohai||Mandarin||Yuzhang Emperor|
Requirements needed to become an official member
- 1 The nation must claim real land in Asian continent; The Asian Micronations don't accept fictional places or micronations situated in other continents (see point 3) or planets.
- 2 In cases of two micronations claiming the same land (also just a little part in common), the Asian Micronations accept as official member the micronation that claimed that part of land first.
- 3 In cases of a micronation where only a part of its national territory included in Asia, it can apply for official membership, however, this micronation must prove that its Asian land has at least one city and must prove it's intention to develop it's Asian land.
- 3 The Asian Micronations don't allow wars between member states, so every Micronation that join the organization swear to not declare war to an official member.
- 4 If an official member declares war at another official member, the incumbent chairman of the Asian Micronations have the power to apply an expulsion act against the micronation/s that declared war.
- 5 If an official member violates human rights any form (religion,citizenship,etc...), the incumbent chairman of the Asian Micronations have the power to apply an expulsion act against the micronation/s that committed the act.
If your Micronation fulfills these requirements, you was free to edit the member's list and add your Micronation.
Cases of loss of membership
A member is able to lose it's membership of the Asian Micronations. Here's a list of reasons:
• A member can lose membership if is not active.
• A member can lose membership if does not contact the Asian Micronations after 6 months.
• A member can lose membership if a declaration of war to another member/s of the Asian Micronations.
• A member can lose membership if it introduces laws in their Micronations that damage human rights.
In all these cases, the incumbent chairman of the Asian Micronations decides for a loss of membership, communicating it in this official page and also sending an email to the member/s.
When an Asian micronation successfully joins the Asian Micronations, it will receive an official Certificate of membership.
The Asian Micronations wanted to organise all the Asian micronations under one organization that can help to keep peace, development, mutual recognition and common diplomatic affairs between them.
All the members need to establish mutual relationships between themselves and increase the mutual development. They need to improve mutual recognition and engage in peacekeeping activities between members of Asian Micronations.