Order of the Lotus
|Order of the Lotus|
Badge of the Order of the Lotus
|Awarded by the |
Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra
|Established||3 July 2020|
|Eligibility||State and foreign dignitaries|
|Awarded for||exceptional services to the State and the people|
|Sovereign and Grand Master||Shri Dhrubajyoti Roy|
|Grand Chancellor||Tanishkaa Patranabish|
|First induction||3 July 2020|
|Last induction||20 April 2021|
|Next (higher)||Royal Family Order of Vishwamitra|
|Next (lower)||Order of the Sanghamitra|
Ribbon bar of the Order of the Lotus
The Order of the Lotus, or more formally the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus is a Vishwamitran order of chivalry which was created by the first monarch of Vishwamitra, Tanishkaa Patranabish on 3 July 2020 through royal decree no. 10-2020, alongside the Royal Family Order of Vishwamitra and the Order of the Vishwamitra. It is the second highest order in the honours system of Vishwamitra. The name of the order derives from the national flower of Vishwamitra, the Lotus flower while the colour yellow, symbolizes faith and service.
Established on 3 July 2020, it was the second honor created by the then Rashtradhyaksh Tanishkaa Patranabish as Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra. The order's goal is to honor and recognize a person for it's value or merit, and therefore it shall be granted at the pleasure of it's sovereign and grand master, the Rashtradhyaksh. Since it's creation, the order took precendence after the Royal Family Order of Vishwamitra, as the second highest decoration. It is the Vishwamitran honor with the highest number of recipients.
Criteria, Precedence and privileges
The first two grades of the Order - Grand Collar and Grand Cross are exclusively conferred on Vishwamitran royals and foreign Heads of State for their services towards the nation. Heads of Governments, Deputy Heads of State, Princes and Princesses are excluded from the first two grades, however exception is made only for the Prime Minister of Vishwamitra.
Members of all rankings of this order are assigned positions in the order of precedence, ranking above all others members of equal rankings of whichever orders. Consorts, childs and childs-in-law also feature on the order of precedence; relatives of members, however, are not assigned any special precedence. Generally, individuals can derive precedence from their parents or consorts as long as the recipient lives.
All members of the order are entitled to the post-nominal letters, the ones of the order (GColL for Grand Collars; GCL for Grand Crosses; ComL for Commanders) takes precedence. All recipients are provided with a certificate signed and stamped by the Grand Master and a coat of arms encircled with the insignia of the Order.
Grades and Insignia
The Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra (currently Dhrubajyoti Roy) is Sovereign and Grand Master of the Order. All deeds granting decorations of the Order must bear the signature of the Sovereign and Grand Master. Members of the order are granted a certificate and personal coat of arms with the insignia of the Order. The Order has three grades:
- Grand Collar (GColL) (conferrable on Heads of State and Rajpramukhs)
- Grand Cross (GCL) (conferrable on Heads of State, Princes and Princesses and Prime Minister of Vishwamitra)
- Commander (ComL) (conferrable on ministers, diplomats and other officials)
|Grand Collar||Grand Collar badge||Grand Cross||Grand Cross badge||Commander's medal
|Commander's bow |
|Name||Post-nominals||Date of conferral||Conferred as||Current age|
|Dhrubajyoti Roy of Vishwamitra||KV GColL KOS GCKP GCC KGV MDS LFL CMP NSM||4 July 2020||Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra||19|
|Tanishkaa Patranabish of Beltola||LV GColL DOS GCKP GCC KGV MDS LFL CMP RVC NSM PC||4 July 2020||Rajpramukh of Beltola||17|
|Bishnu Chetry of Uttaranchal||KV GColL KOS GCKP GCC KGV NSM PC||5 July 2020||Rajpramukh of Uttaranchal||19|
|Arnab Sil of Madhya Prant||KV GColL KOS GCKP GCC KGV NSM PC||5 July 2020||Rajpramukh of Madhya Prant||17|
|Anirban Phatowali of Kamrupa||KV GColL GCKP GCC KGV NSM PC||1 January 2021||Rajpramukh of Kamrupa||11|
|Princess Sarala||GColL DGV C1KP NSM PC||15 April 2021||Princess Regent of Purvanchal||15|
|Princess Arnisha||GColL DGV CMP NSM||15 April 2021||Premier Emeritus||20|
|John I of Baustralia||GColL KOS C1KP M1DS||15 April 2021||King of Baustralia||17|
|Gheorghe Ștefan Marius||GColL KOS MDS KGC GCV C2KP CMP RVC NSM PC||15 April 2021||President of Snagov||17|
|Name||Conferred as||Grade||Date of investiture||Date of cessation||Reason of cessation|
|Lakan Suleiman Karabakh||President of Renderfeit||Grand Cross||3 July 2020||9 September 2020||Disgrace to the throne and the nation|
|5 January 2021||17 February 2021|
|Ramon Sanchez Gegalao||President of Ruslavia||Grand Cross||3 July 2020||9 September 2020|
|Mikhail A. Reshetnikov||President of Gerrusia||Grand Cross||4 July 2020||9 September 2020|
|Rameses||Prince Elector Fidelis||Grand Cross||4 July 2020||9 September 2020|
|Chandrachur Basu||Administrator of Chandril||Commander||18 October 2020||5 February 2021||Declared persona non grata|
|Archit Babu Merciful||Ambassador to Nepal||Commander||11 January 2021||8 April 2021|
|Michal Nowacki||Special Envoy of the Rashtradhyaksh||Commander||14 February 2021||20 April 2021||Promoted as Grand Cross|
|Coats of arms of the members of the Order of the Lotus|
- Orders, decorations and medals of the State of Vishwamitra
- List of honours of Vishwamitra awarded to heads of state and royalty
- List of honours received by Vishwamitran royalties by country
- H.H. Gat Mahayap was conferred with the Grand Cross of the Order of the Lotus on 3 July 2020, but it was revoked on 9 September 2020. The award was reinstated in the same grade to him on 30 December 2020.
- The Head of State of Angosvria is styled Prime Minister.
- Gustavo Gamee was conferred as the Prime Minister of Gugutanea.
- The Order of the Lotus was conferred upon him as "His Majesty King Albert V of Queensland, the King Emeritus of Queensland.
- Her Majesty Queen Maria I was conferred the Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus as the Sovereign Princess of Sildavia; the title was upgraded to that of Queen Regnant following Sildavia's upgrading to a kingdom from a principality on 3 March 2020.
- His Royal Highness Prince Olaf I was conferred with the Grand Cross of the order as the H.E. Thed Helgi, Governor-General of New Lubenia.
- Jayden Dagsa was conferred the Commander of the Order of the Lotus on 26 March 2021. However, it was revoked on 8 April 2021 for disgrace to the throne. He was reinstated of his citizenship and titles on 16 April 2021 by the Rashtradhyaksh.