|Number of speakers||2|
|Type of language||Language family|
The Ninjoan [Niɳɟœn’Æ] language is one of the official languages of the Forestrian Empire. It is made up of the Latin alphabet. It is proposed as a "Syllabic-Alphabet" by the creator.
There are many letters in the alphabet. Most words have not been made. The computer version only has the letters:
- D,d,[dxv/ pronounced “dychev”]
- E,e,ę,[ecx/ pronounced “exec” or “exetoc”]
- F,f,[fye/ pronounced “fyee”],ᵮ
- I,i,[Ninjoan ì/ pronouced ie]
- M,m, Μ μ
- P,p,[pye/ pronounced pyee], π (piyén)
- U,u,[Ninjoan û/ pronounced ue]
- W,w,[Weyę/ pronounced wheeya]
- Y,y,[Ninjoan ÿ/ pronounced yyeea]
This is because some of the words are not needed and are excluded. Some of the words are also interchangeable.
There are also many characters on paper form.
|High||i iː||u uː|
Forestrian Ninjoan Proper
Forestrian Ninjoan is the primary Ninjoan language used in Forestria.
Veni, Vidi, Vici
would mean in Ninjoan:
Venií , Vedûum , Vetchus
Reformed Ninjoan (Ninãou or Riformaldi Ninjlãou) is a Romance language based heavily on Portuguese. It also uses the original version of the spelling of Ninjoan (Niɳɟœn’Æ) as a co-official spelling, even though the j with a cross (ɟ), o and e (œ), and capital A and E (Æ) and many other letters don't exist in the language.