Natlandist People's Directory of Istoria
|This article is of poor quality and needs improvement. You can help improve the article by editing it. The discussion page may contain suggestions.|
|This article refers to a micronation which is defunct and no longer exists. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.|
| Natlandist People's Directory of Istoria |
Natlandism to the People!
Land of the Rising Sun
|Capital city||Eltmund, Swassburg Prefecture|
|Largest city||Kasbarton, Hobbes Prefecture|
|Official religion(s)||Traditionalist Catholic (sedevacanist) (de facto)|
|Government||Natlandist unitary Single-party State|
|- Executive Director||Max Kasbar*|
|- Deputy Director||Adin Haines|
|Established||5th November 2009 (Natlandist on 16 June 2011|
|Area claimed||Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho|
|Time zone||Pacific Time Zone|
|*He's the only known active citizen.|
The Natlandist People's Directory of Istoria, NPD Istoria, or Istoria, was a micronation located in the United State's state of Washington. The micronation was founded on November 5, 2009, by Max Kasbar, as an absolute monarchy, and reformed as a natlandist state on June 16, 2011. It was disestablished on July 9 of 2011.
- 1 History
- 2 Political Divisions
- 2.1 Moranio Prefecture
- 2.2 Natland Prefecture
- 2.3 St. Francis Prefecture
- 2.4 St. Patricks Prefecture
- 2.5 Carlini Prefecture
- 2.6 Hobbes Prefecture
- 2.7 Swassburg Prefecture
- 2.8 Hobenworth Prefecture
- 2.9 Prairie View Military District (PVMD)
- 2.10 Windy Bay Territories (WBT)
- 2.11 Minor's Island
- 2.12 Natlandist State of Samsonia (NS Samsonia)
- 2.13 New Istoria (Victoria Land)
- 2.14 Vetter Parish
- 2.15 Talus Parish
- 2.16 New Utopia Parish
- 2.17 Harmony Parish
- 3 Laws
- 4 Diplomatic Relations
- 5 Military
- 6 National Holidays
- 7 Economy
- 8 Government
- 9 Natlandism
For the history of Spokane, WA, click here
For the history of the Kingdom of Istoria, click here
NPD Istoria was founded on June 16, 2011, by former King of Istoria, Max Kasbar as a reformation of the Kingdom of Istoria. Starting on June 22, 2011 the micronation went through reforms and changed from the Kingdom of Istoria to the Natlandist People's Directory of Istoria. On July 5, NPD Istoria created its first city, Hakimotograd, and the next day (July 6), NPD Istoria fought against the KMITB Nation in the Battle of Ben Burr. On July 9, 2011, NPD Istoria collapsed.
(Co-ordinates: +47° 36' 1.09", -117° 21' 0.90") The capital of Moranio is Hakimotograd, built on July 5, 2011.
(Moran Prairie Elementary School & it's land)
St. Francis Prefecture
(Co-ordinates: +47° 36' 0.79", -117° 21' 8.74"0) The home of the Summer Palace, the prefecture is bordered by Thistle Rd., & a log-line near Royal Ave (In St. Francis, that is).
St. Patricks Prefecture
(Info coming soon)
Home to the highest peak in Istoria, Mt. Maximilian, the prefecture is bordered by a cliff & Palouse Highway (Co-ordinates: +47° 36' 10.41", -117° 21' 13.56").
Home to the largest city, Kasbarton is 4 abandoned buildings, plus it's home to Istoria's only national park: Hands National Park, named after Barnaby Hands. (Co-ordinates: +47° 36' 33.12", -117° 21' 53.58")
Home to the capital of Istoria, Eltmund (His Royal Sir's bed), it's status as Istorian territory is disputed, although there's a flag hanging in the Prefecture. It is made up of only one room.
The bathroom of the room that Swassburg has. Its capital is Johnton, after a name for the toilet, the John.
Prairie View Military District (PVMD)
Named after the park situated in it, it also occupies a field south of Prairie View Park, & its headquarters is a playground toy-fort called Fort Prairie View.
Windy Bay Territories (WBT)
Istoria's Idaho possesion, the Windy Bay Territories were founded on October 2, while at a family friends house, borrowed a kayak in the name of the Istorian Navy, & paddled there, until the navy (King Max Kasbar) landed on the boater park, & conquered all of the boater park, from campsite #3, to campsite #14, & did not include the entire boater park, until October 3. The co-ordinates of the territory are: +47° 27' 47.38", -116° 55' 54.20". Also a popular tourist destination for the summer
Istoria's 2nd Idaho territory, Minor's island is a source of an infinite resource (water), & is home to the Istorian Water Industries.
Istoria's first & only overseas colony, this natlandist state's jurisdiction is Mustique island, nearby Rabbit Isl. & nearby islets, all located in St. Vincent and The Grenadines in the Caribbean. Its capital is Lovell, & its president is the chairman of the Mustique Company, who "owns" the island.
New Istoria (Victoria Land)
Canada Island, Spokane, WA. (Co-ordinates: +47° 39' 47.75", -117° 25' 20.45")
Istoria's most northern outpost against KMITB Nation in Sandpoint, ID. Its capital is the bed of the highest room in the Talus Rock mansion, where Talus is located (Co-ordinates: +48° 16' 4.08", -116° 35' 17.80").
New Utopia Parish
One of Istoria's largest pieces of land, it's capital is Gloryville(Co-ordinates for New Utopia: +47° 36' 59.84", -117° 21' 44.16"; co-ordinates for GLoryville: +47° 37' 1.74", -117° 21' 44.39")
New Utopia's neighbor (Co-ordinates: +47° 37' 4.16", -117° 21' 35.89")
These are the laws by which all people, Istorian or non-Istorian, must abide, except in express permission from the Executive Director:
- No milk or milk products, with the exceptions of soy and rice-milk
- No egg yolks
- No wheat, gluten, or wheat-gluten products
- No beans
- Very small amounts of sugar are to be allowed within the country
- No recreational drugs
- No smoking
- Unified Federated Republic of Sanctuaria
The Istorian military is, of course, made up of 1 person, the Executive Director.
The army equipment consists of:
- Water Balloons (proposed)
- Sticks & Stones (readily available)
- 2 Maverick Rev-5 (with no ammo)
- Water guns (proposed)
- Lotus Self Defense
- Pine cones
- At times BB guns
The Istorian navy consists of:
The Citizen's Air Force (CAF) consists of only 1 Styrofoam passenger airplane used for numerous uses. Its symbol is a bullseye with blue in the center, red in the middle, & yellow on the outer rim.
Istorian Foreign Legion
The Istorian Foreign Legion (IFL) was an international military organization tied to the Istorian military.
This list contains all of Istoria's national holidays:
- November 5 - Founder's Day: The day when Istoria celebrates it's independence on November 5.
- November 26 - Thanksgiving: Same way America celebrates this holiday.
- December 6 - St. Nicholas Day: Like Christmas, excepted that there's no tree, & presents are usually in shoes.
- December 25 - Christmas: Same way America celebrates this holiday.
- January 1 - New Years: Same way America celebrates this holiday.
- January 27 - Hero Day: Max Kasbar's birthday.
- February 5 - Duck Day: The day when Istorians remember the Invasion of Duck Isle.
- February 28 - Lantern Festival: It's the holiday when children stay up past their bed-time to light a joyful array of candles with the help of their parents, while their uncles, aunts, & other older relatives serenade them from the streets below.
- March 17 - Irish Heritage Day: Same way America celebrates St Patrick's Day.
- March 23 - Friendship Day: The day when Istorians celebrate friendship.
- March 25 - Festival of Laughter: The day when Istorians celebrate comedy, & plat pranks, & make jokes.
- March 29 - Earth Day: Same way America celebrates this holiday.
- April 1 - April Fool's Day: Same wat Amecrica celebrates this holiday
- April 2 - Opposite Day: The day when everything in Istoria is opposite
- April 24 (2011) - Easter: Same way America celebrates this holiday.
- June 16 - Revolution Day: The day when Istorians remember the peaceful June Revolution.
- June 28 - Media Day: The day when Istorians remember the founding of the RIBC.
- July 16 - Midsummer Day: The day when Istorians enjoy Midsummer Day.
- July 22 - Manito Day: The day when Istorians remember the Invasion of Manito Park.
NPD Istoria follows a distributist economy.
NPD Istoria had a single-party directorial republic
Natlandism is a mixture of the two policies mentioned so above.