Micronational Endorsements for Scone Pronunciation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humourous.
It is not meant to be taken seriously.
of macronational events
|United States of America|
|Presidential elections||2016 - 2020|
|Gubernatorial elections||California recall, 2021|
|Annexation of Crimea||2014|
|Chinese Uyghur internment||2017‑ongoing|
|Hong Kong protests||2019|
|George Floyd protests||2020|
|US Capitol Protests||2021|
Support for Scone (Pron. // (rhymes with tone))
- Empire of Adammia: Old Tytannian English
- Aenopia Full Government support.
- Cupertino Alliance: Chair of the Board Jayden Lycon
- State of Pacem: Imperial Support
- Sacrée Republic
- Democratic Republic of Georgienstine Presidential Support
- Baránok I. Kvajda
- Commonwealth of Naveria (support from Orblian and Rhyrodesian governors)
- Misberian Confederacy (Support from The Minister of Culture)
- Nova Tromsø (the actual pronunciation)
- Plushunia: Presidential support
- The Kingdom of Suttornland (Royal Support)
Support for Scone (Pron. // (rhymes with gone))
- Montescano HSH Sovereign Prince Dionisiy.
- West Sayville: Sertor Valentinus.
- Unified Royal States of Australis - Full Royal and Military support (via nuclear armament)
- Adammia: Lord Billy Thompson
- Nova-Occitania: Babou Chkaya Linked with French accent
Support for Scone (Pron. // (rhymes with spoon))
- Kingdom of Gradonia Support from the royal family.
Support for Scone (Pron. // (rhymes with bun)
Support for Scone (Pron. // (rhymes with man)
- Union of Millania and New Granada Why not
- Uber-Essian Union Full government support
- Serene Beaconite Republic Full government support
- Posaf Princely support