Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Welcome to MicroProject Improve, a community effort to improve the quality and length of articles about well-known micronations. Feel free to add yourself as a member in the section below.
- To improve the layout, formatting and spelling of the articles.
- To verify the content of, and add relevant citations to the articles
- To add meaningful new content to the articles.
- To move or remove unverifiable or unrelated content of the articles.
- To add images to the articles.
- To fix external and internal links.
- To add links to other articles on MicroWiki, allowing readers to discover more of our content.
- To introduce this site to new micronationalists through well-known micronations.
- Please, do not copy content from Wikipedia - we have the liberty of not being bound by their relevance policies and search engines might not like us duplicating content.
- Always respect copyright! If a file has no known license, or the license is incompatible with our license, please do not use it, or acquire permission first.
- Please direct all discussion to the talk page, to not clutter this page any further.