Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Maximilian I of Wynnland
|King of Wynnland
|Common depiction of Maximilian I|
Emperor of Gondia
|Reign||June 1, 2020 - present|
|Father||Frederick von Schroeder|
|Born||December 4, 2003|
Maximilian (Maximilian; Born December 4, 2003) is King of Wynnland and Head of the Kivarian Branch of the House of Schroeder. Maximilian came from a High Class family that lives in the United States. He is currently King of Wynnland and holds various other titles. In addition, Maximilian is a journalist who writes in the Frankbaden Times.
Maximilian was born in Northern Virginia on December 4th, 2003. He is the son of Frederick and Rebecca. A couple months after Maximilian was born, his father, Frederick, passed away. His mother has never remarried. Maximilian was raised Presbyterian, but he claims to be a Lutheran.
Titles, styles, honours, and arms
Titles and Styles
- September 1st 2019 - His Royal Majesty Maximilian the First of his name, by the Grace of God, King of the Shortlands. Count of Doggenburg. Sovereign of Meister. Protector of the Faith.
- October 3 2019 - The Honorable Maximilian von Schroeder
- October 13 2019 - His Majesty Maximilian, King of the Oaklandians
- October 28 2019 - The Right Honorable, Maximilian von Schroeder (His Majesty Maximilian, King of the Oaklandians)
- November 19 2019 - His Majesty, Maximilian I, King of Miliania, King of the Oaklandians
- December 10 2019 - His Majesty, Maximilian the first of his name, by the Grace of God, King of Normark, King of the Oaklandians, Prince of Doggenburg, Sovereign of Meister, Protector of the Faith.
- January 23 2020 - His Majesty, Maximilian, King of Doggenburg.
- March 5 2020 - His Serene Highnenss, Maximilian, Prince of Doggenburg
- June 1st 2020 - His Majesty, Maximilian the first of his name, by the Grace of God, King of Wynnland, Protector of the Faith.