Mark 2 Operations Suit
The Mark 2 Operations Suit
is the upgraded version of the Mark 1 Camo BDU, as was assigned by the People's Republic of Richland for military use. The Mark 2 is much more combat-effective than the Mark 1, featuring tactical equipment and head protection gear. The Mark 2 is less camouflaged than its original counterpart, and so is issued primarily to assualt infantry.
Each Mark 2 is Equipped with the Following
- A standard winter/forest camouflage button up BDU top.
- A tactical vest, camouflaged backpack or MG quiver.
- One gas mask and filter or breathing mask.
- Steel helmet or ABS plastic helmet with camouflage.
- Standard issue adjustable belt.
- ABS plastic elbow pads.
- Black or tan Balaclava.
- Shatterproof goggles.
- Trigger mittens or tactical gloves.