Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Lord Edward Gunderson, Count of New Grémmia|
MCOU, KOSS, KOB
13 February 2020
|Predecessor||Lady Lady Vice Admiral Eryn Lewis,Duchess of Bernardston|
22 April 2019
|Born||30 December 2000|
|Birth name||Edward Donovan Gunderson|
|Political party||Fatherland Party|
Edward D. Gunderson, Mexican-Commander of the Order of the Urcheon (born 30 December 2000) is a Nedlandic-Austenasian micronational politician, who has served as the deputy prime minister and speaker of the Parliament in Austenasia since February 2020. Gunderson co-founded the Fatherland Party with Dionisiy Tezdzhan-Smahin in April 2019, and currently serves as its chairman. He is usually associated with the defunct nation of Nedland, but is now involved in several other projects. Apart from Austenasia, these include his participation in Montescano and his co-leadership of Krasnocoria on Micras.
He is the former ruler and current custodian of the various incarnations and lands of Nedland, and has held over thirty positions of importance in other nations during his tenure. Notably, these include Abelden, Paravia, Pavlov, Mahuset and others.
His views can be described as third-way, being neither right nor left wing.
Awards and titles
- Usi - Pentagon Medal, awarded on 30 July 2015.
- Humanytaria - Danubian Stripe Grade 3, awarded on 30 July 2015.
- Grémmia - Mexican-Commander of the Order of the Urcheon, since 9 Jul 2016.
- Karnia-Ruthenia - Knight of the Order of St. Stephen, since 13 August 2016.
- Koss - Knight of the Royal Order of Bravia, since 26 September 2016.
- Austenasia - Knight of the Order of the Bullmastiff, since 4 June 2019
- Austenasia - Consul to Virginia, since 13 May 2020.
- Hasanistan - Ambassador to the United States.
- Mekniy - Ambassador to the United States, since 7 August 2017.
- Sree Gurusia - Ambassador to the United States, since 6 August 2017.