|Lord Edward Gunderson, Count of New Grémmia|
13 February 2020-29 May 2020
|Predecessor||Lady Vice Admiral Eryn Lewis, Duchess of Bernardston|
|Successor||Lord John Gordon|
|Born||30 December 2000|
|Birth name||Edward D. Gunderson|
|Political party||Ovaltine Party|
Edward D. Gunderson, Mexican-Commander of the Order of the Urcheon, Grand Mufti of Delaware (born 30 December 2000) is a Nedlandic noble, who has been the reigning Khagan of Nedland since April 2020. He is usually associated with the Nedlandic sphere of influence, but is involved in several other projects, which include his participation in Hasanistan and Mahuset.
Gunderson has held over thirty positions of importance in other nations during his tenure. Notably, these include Abelden, Austenasia, Paravia, Pavlov, and his co-leadership of Krasnocoria on Micras, among others.
Gunderson's political views are neither right nor left wing, and he identifies with off-spectrum politics. Gunderson is well known in the micronational community for his racist, homophobic and transphobic sense of humour, which is described by most external observers as "incredibly unfunny".
Awards and titles
- Usi - Pentagon Medal, awarded on 30 July 2015.
- Humanytaria - Danubian Stripe Grade 3, awarded on 30 July 2015.
- Grémmia - Mexican-Commander of the Order of the Urcheon, since 9 Jul 2016.
- Karnia-Ruthenia - Knight of the Order of St. Stephen, since 13 August 2016.
- Koss - Knight of the Royal Order of Bravia, since 26 September 2016.
- Hasanistan - Ambassador to the United States.
- Mekniy - Ambassador to the United States, since 7 August 2017.
- Sree Gurusia - Ambassador to the United States, since 6 August 2017.
- Hasanistan - Atabeg of Arapadalar, Beg of Körfeziye, Slayer of Nicholas J. Fuentes, Shōgun of the Ryukyu and Northern Mariana Islands, Albanian of the Albanians, Holy Emanation and Viceroy-on-Earth of the Great Leader of the Khmer Revolution, Chief Eunuch of the Personal Harem of Hasan Çakar and Conqueror of the Adammic Empire