Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|This article contains information pertaining to a fictional micronation, micronationalist or other fictional element of micronational society or culture.|
|This article refers to a retired or permanently inactive micronationalist. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.|
|An individual alleged to be Lethler|
April 12 - July 12 2009
|Supreme Judge||James Stewart|
October 12 - January 12 2010
|Supreme Judge||James Stewart|
April 13 - July 25 2010
|Supreme Judge||Crown Prince Jonathan of Austenasia|
|Successor||James von Puchow|
|Political party||Erusian National Communist Party|
Robert Lethler was the main persona behind Ptrcancer, former MicroWiki administrator and creator of the Democratic People's Republic of Erusia. The character was born in the first days of November 2008 as President of Erusia, and later became notable as a prominent statesman and member of the Grand Unified Micronational, instrumental in the drafting of the Constitution. Lethler served as Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational three times, more than any other micronationalist until the election of Jacob Tierney to a fourth term in June 2013.
Thorughout July 2010, Robert Lethler was discovered to be a fictional character together with all the other members of Erusia. As a consequence, Erusia collapsed and ceased to exist on 30 July 2010, and Lethler left the community in disgrace. One of the MicroWiki Community's most controversial figures, Lethler claimed on MicroWiki to have come to power at the head of a popular revolution in November 2008 in the "Kingdom of Erusia", later proven to have never existed.
The 'Lethler Experiment' is a term used for Lethler's "experiment" on the MicroWiki Sector, referring to his control over the community as an administrator and as Chairman of the GUM. During this period, Robert Lethler exercised great influence for a long period of time, most notably from late 2007 until his demise and departure from micronationalism in July 2010.
Awards and Honours
Below are the awards, both military and political, bestowed upon Lethler.
- Order of Lenin, 1st Class - "For his exceptional efforts in the defence of the Fatherland", Bzan
- Order of Lenin, 2nd Class - "For furthering the goal of Socialism to satisfying ends", Bzan
- Hero of the People's Republic - "For proving himself as a shining beacon of strength and hope for the Bzanite peoples", Bzan
- Liberator of the People of Finismund
- Order of Stalin, 1st Class - "For defending the "true" ideals of Socialism/Communism in the July 2010 Erusian General Election and Erusian Civil War", Eniarku
- Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus - "For his active work in advancing this state in its youth to its maturity through the GUM, Sandum-Erusian relations and mentoring the Sôgmô", State of Sandus
Former Awards and Honours
- Cavaliere of the Order of the Blue Star - "For his useful collaboration during the negotiations of the Rhodesian War, for preventing Finismund to become an oppressed micronation, and also for being a good friend of St.Charlie, Robert Lethler is awarded of the Order of the Blue Star." (Translated from Italian, Albo dell'Ordine della Stella Blu) On September 17th 2009, Lethler publicly stated the award was a "mark of national shame" and publicly disowned it, following a breakdown in relations between Erusia and St.Charlie. He reportedly burned the certificate that formally granted him the honour.
| This article is part of a series on communist micronations.