Legislative and Executive Act/fulltext
- All articles must begin with this in the heading “Let it be known that the # Parliament of The Emperor, The Most Honorable Sovereign Emperor and Head of State of Arkonia, Ruler of Arkonia City, Anatu, Arkavia, Fürgava, Galym, and Ware, has made this bill( the “Name”) and that it must be approved by both houses of the Parliament and by the Emperor as well. Let it also be known that this legislation was created on Day Month, Year, and that seven days after Day Month, Year, on Day Month, Year, one week later, the King can approve this document unilaterally.”
- The heading must be in a dedicated heading section that must have a top margin of .25 inches.
- The Organization of Acts are as follows:
- After being written, a bill must be sent to one of the legislative committees in the House of Commons that it closely aligns with.
- After this, it can be voted on in the House of Commons floor.
- After this, it can be voted on the House of Lords floor.
- If it fails, it goes back to the same House of Commons committee it was in for amendments.
- If it still fails, the bill is considered failed and must not be rewritten for at least 1(one) month.
- If it passes, it must be approved by the Emperor.
- If it is approved, then the bill becomes law.
- If it is not approved, the bill is considered failed and cannot be resubmitted for a period of at least 1(one) month.
- Executive Orders are directives of the Emperor of Arkonia that pertain to the Imperial Government and carry the force of law.
- Only the Emperor can issue Executive Orders. The Prime Minister can advise the Emperor on Executive Orders, however.