This page marked as work-in-progress has not been edited in over seven days. Please remove this message box.
|His Holy and Royal Majesty|
|Tsar of Begon
|Reign||June 23rd, 2021-present|
|Reign||February 23rd 2020 - September 24th 2020|
|Imperial Coronation||February 23rd, 2020|
|Successor||Queen Emma of Begonia (Abdicated)|
|Reign||October 30th - November 18th 2020|
|Coronation||October 25th 2020|
|Successor||Liam, Prince of Marlborough|
|Reign||January 31st 2021 - Current|
|Successor||Liam, Prince of Marlborough|
|Suitor and Co-Monarch||Emma I of Begonia|
|House||The House of Crabtry-Billung|
|Father||The Grand Duke of Lindon|
|Mother||The Grand Duchess of Lindon|
|Born||11 December 2006|
Laurinburg, North Carolina
|Religion||Begonic Eastern Catholicism|
HRH The Princess of Hasty
Christoph Crabtry-Billung, more commonly known as Christoph Billung, is a micronationalist from North Carolina, in the United States. He is most notably known for his work in the Tsardom of Begon, the Kingdom of Brunsnia, the Empire of Monmark, and as Campaign Manager for Madgett for Vermont Governor 2022.
Personal life and religious affiliation
Christoph was born on 11 December 2006 in Scotland County, North Carolina where he grew up and currently resides. Growing up, Christoph was often referred to as "Chris" by friends and family and continues to go by "Chris" by friends within the Micronational Community. Although he was raised in the United Pentecostal Church International, Christoph is a practicing Catholic and catechumen in the Catholic Church. Catholic social teaching greatly affects his political values. Christoph is "same-sex attracted", but does not consider himself a member of the LGBT community.
His conversion to Catholicism was received with fierce backlash from his family, including his consort Emma. Most notably, in September 2021 his mother cut Christoph off from any internet activity because of his religious affiliation. This resulted in his immediate abdication as Tsar of Begon, and return as Tsar in February 2022.
Micronational and Political career
Christoph has worked in many micronations throughout his career in the Micronational Community, but his most notable work has been done in Begon, Roanoke, Monmark, Ela'r'oech, Nichensburg, and Elysium. He is the Chair of the Commonwealth of Sovereignties and the founder of the North Carolina Micronationalist Council as well as the organized North Carolina Sector.
Christoph has been a staunch defender of Absolutism, the unification of Church and State, as well as the divine right of Kings throughout his political presence in the micronational community. Christoph is against same-sex marriage, but supports civil unions for same-sex couples on the basis of relationship and not sexual intercourse. In line with Catholic teaching, Christoph is against abortion in every circumstance. His opinions have made him a controversial figure in the Micronational Community, coupling with his involvement with Ivan Brienovic and The Empire of Pavlov.
Christoph is a self-described Monarchist, Jacobite, and "British Loyalist". He has often times indicated his support for the restoration of America as a British Colony. He is quoted saying "I literally wish Britain would have won the Revolution." This comment has resulted in backlash from other American Micronationalists, whom he has deemed "filthy republicans."
Christoph has kick-started his macronational political career by aiding in the campaign of Robert Outlaw for Mayor of McColl, South Carolina. He has reportedly met Donald Trump during his visit to Lumberton, North Carolina in 2018. Christoph was nominated to become a page for Tom McInnis in the North Carolina Senate but was rejected because he did not meet the age requirement.
Titles, styles, awards, honours, and arms
Titles and Styles
- 2021-present: His Holy and Royal Majesty the Tsar of Begon
- 2021-present: His Majesty The King of Brunsnia
- 2021–present: His Serene Highness The Protector of the Bruins
- 2019-present: His Majesty The King of Begonia
|Reference style||His Holy and Royal Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Majesty|
- Sovereign of the Order of Roanoke
- Sovereign of the Order of Friendship
- Sovereign of the Order of the Lion
- Sovereign of the Order of St. George
- Knight Commander of the Order of Our Lady, Queen of Nations
- Sovereign of the Order of St. Edward the Martyr
- Sovereign of the Order of Augustus
- Recipient of the Ribbon of Service
- Recipient of the Badge of Freedom
- Grand Officer of the Order of the Golden Sun
- Grand Collar of the Order of Independence
- Knight of the Order of the Crowned Lion
- Grand Cross of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra
- Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the Vishwamitra
- Recipient of the National Service Medal
- Recipient of the Civil Service Medal (15 April 2022)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the Crystal Jubilee of the Foundation of Vishwamitra (15 April 2022)
- Vishwamitran state honors
- Grand Commander of the Most Noble Royal Family Order of Purvanchal
- Member of the Most Eminent Order of Loyalty and Faithful Service