|Her Royal Highness|
Krishna, Princess Mother
|Born||15 February 1974|
|H.M. The Rashtradhyaksh
Her Royal Highness Princess Mother Krishna is the mother of the current Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra, Dhrubajyoti Roy. Despite her being the mother to the current monarch of the nation, she is not styled as Princess Mother of Vishwamitra, but as Princess Mother of Purvanchal due to the reason that Vishwamitra is a federal, elective monarchy.
Princess Mother Krishna was born on 15 February 1974 in Guwahati, India to Their Serene Highnesses Royal Grandfather Jogesh Das and Royal Grandmother Basanti Das. She is the eldest child of the royal couple. She has two other siblings, Her Serene Highness Princess Sibani and His Serene Highness Biswajit. She completed her school education from a regional medium school in Guwahati and did her graduation from Radha Govinda College, Guwahati.
In 1999, she married Debajyoti Roy, who is now referred to as the Prince Father of Purvanchal and the princely couple gave birth to their first and only child, the Rashtradhyaksh in 2002.
Titles and styles
- 5 March 1974 - 7 February 1999: Miss Krishna Das
- 7 February 1999 - 15 April 2007: Mrs. Krishna Roy
- 15 April 2007 - 7 June 2020: Her Excellency Krishna Roy
- 8 June 2020 - present: Her Royal Highness Princess Mother of Purvanchal
- Dame Grand Cordon of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra (27 January 2021)
- Royal Lady of the Most Noble Order of the First Ladies (1 January 2021)
- Commander of the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus (27 January 2021)
- Member of the Most Gallant Order of Mahabali Karthika Padaka (27 January 2021)
- Extraordinary Notification: Rashtradhyaksh confers special honours. 27 January 2021.
- Roy, Dhrubajyoti New Year Honours announced. Purvanchal Times. 31 December 2020.